www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Squirrel verses Snake


I just sit here while ago, and watched something on You Tube that I have never thought about.     Actually, I watched several video's of the same thing, with different participants of course.      I grew up in the country, and spent roughly a good thirty years in the woods.     During all that time I never saw squirrel and a snake fighting.
I just ran crossed the video that said, Snake verses Squirrel.       Who do you think is faster? Actually, I thought that it would be nothing more than a video of a snake eating a squirrel.   I never thought that the squirrel would have a chance.          Man, was I wrong!!           In all the video's that I saw, the squirrel always got the best of the snake.            The squirrel never actually ate the snake. He was always simply biting on the snake.
Where ever the squirrel would bite the snake would have a bloody bruised looking area.     It didn't even seem that the squirrel wanted to eat the snake.        It seemed like he just enjoyed biting the snake for some reason     . Maybe squirrels use snakes as teething rings!!      I never saw anything like that going on in the woods of Sand Mountain!!
Here's the link if you want to see this kind of madness!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCPIPVSbywA
I just had to know if snake was a part of a squirrels normal diet. I surfed the internet, and this is what i found out.      Squirrels don't normally eat meat.     They are pretty much vegetarians. Although, they will eat bugs, and small snakes when they can find any other food.

….........Much Love




No comments:

Post a Comment