www.billofrights.org

Monday, February 11, 2013

I am very excited about....


Well, I have almost made it to the library this morning. I am actually sitting out in front of the building waiting on it to open. It is a pleasant day today. Most people are walking around in short sleeves shirts. Except for the hardcore homeless they dress for winter nearly everyday. It is a shame that a lot of them get a check, but are too daffy to realize what it could do for their lives. They have a beloved family member in charge of their funds that are letting them live on the street, with just an allowance.
I heard a couple fellows talking about the weather the other day. They said that it was supposed to get down into the 30's this week. I wonder if anybody happened to tell mother nature these things? A lot of the trees already have buds all over the branches. The bushes are blooming. I have saw several different kinds of bushes simply full of flowers at the beginning of last week.
I sure will be glad when the library opens up this morning. People keep walking past me smoking, and I am super sensitive to the smell of it. I can't even breathe around it without feeling very nauseated. I ask the Lord to take it, and keep me from ever being enticed by it any more. I dare not complain by the extreme complexities in which He works, because I got what I ask for at the time. I was serious then, and I am still serious now!!        Thank you Lord!!
You know, even though I still complain about certain things over and over again. The Good Lord knows that I am trying not to complain as much. I know that I am a work in progress, and it will take a little while to achieve this goal. I really doubt if I can even simply not have a complaint come from my mouth, but all things are possible with God!!
I am loving to attend my church more, and more.     I like what is going on with me, and within me.    I am still not sure what Jesus placed on the inside of me that Monday morning.      I know when I walked into the service yesterday I was not the normal me.      I prayed like I can't never remember praying before.      I was actually focused on what I was doing, what I was saying, and what I was asking to happen.        It was like I wasn't the one doing these things, but rather having them done through my body.
My praise was more serious than before.     I had some kind of vocal thing going on that I don't think that I have ever experienced before.        I was singing in key, and at the top of my lungs!!    If you knew me there is nothing good that you can say about my singing.     I normally can't say anything good about my singing.      I kept my eye on those that were standing in front of me to see if they gave me a sign of overpowering them with my singing.     There was not a sign.
I had no problem lifting my hands to show praise, and honor to the One that deserves all the Glory that we can give Him.     Another thing that appears to have been placed inside of me is a Spirit of boldness.      I was always kind of bold with certain things, but seriously timid to the things of the Lord.       I had to force myself to say Amen above a whisper.       I didn't want to draw attention to me.      I didn't want people to know that I agreed with anything that God stood for.
I am not sure if I was embarrassed about the things of Father, or if I was scared that somebody would put me on the spot, about something that I didn't know.      Now a days if you want to teach me something I don't have but one requirement.       Break out a Bible, and preferably a King James Version.       Show me that God is backing up what you are saying with His word, and you can teach me anything in that way!!
I guess that you can tell that I am very excited about what Jesus is doing on the inside of me.    I was standing in church yesterday when Holy Spirit moved through the crowd.      I was very aware of His presence. I       love to simply stand, and bask in the presence of His love.      I love the way that He makes feel.        I am so alive when He is near.      Every hair stands up on my body, and I am covered in goosebumps!!
Something happened yesterday though.     Something that I am not used to happening.      He came on quickly, and disappeared just as quick.     I don't know what happened.       I can't ever remember His presence leaving me that way.       I looked for Him, but He was not to be found in the setting of the crowd.      I knew that He was still with me, but not in the cooperate setting like I was used to experiencing Him.       I want to know what happened to cause that to happen.     Was it me, or something else.       I was really over-whelmed with a sense of loss.        Now that I am growing to new levels I expect those levels to be there.      I am extremely happy with the change.     You see, I know of a God that I never knew before.      This God excites me!!       This God is well worth getting all excited over!!

….............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment