www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The other half of grumpy demon


I never did get to the part about grumpy demon.      You might be able to tell where I am going with this already.       I need to go back a few years to when Jesus was walking the earth of his homeland region.        I never realized this until a couple weeks ago, but every where that He went, He cast out demon from the people.       They were full of demons.      There was a multitude of demons that were in the people.
The best that I can describe what a demon is that they are fallen angels.     When Lucifer was kicked out of heaven he deceived a great number of angel into following him.      Even though, the Bible never says the actual number that fell, the scholars seem to thing that is was one third.     That is good enough for me, because I made my point of who that they are, and I will prove it by the scriptures.
Throughout the Bible when Jesus was around demons they often called out to Him.    They called Him by name, and by the rank that He held in heaven.       They knew that He was more powerful, and they would have to do whatever that He said to do.   ( Matthew 8:31, Luke 8:28-4:41)
Getting back to the original point that I was making.     Do you reckon that all this grumpiness in people could be because of demons?                Now,.......I do.          I really believe that it is all demonic pressure being applied to human beings.              You show know me good enough by now to know that I am heading out to deep left field with this.               That is the only place that I know how to operate in on, the things of the Lord.
I can use a great example of what that I am talking about.       One is from the Bible.     The story of the mad man from Gadara, and the other example is the mad man from Alabama!!     Which is me!! When this mad man saw Jesus he ran at Him, and worshiped Him.     Immediately the demons started having a conversation with Jesus.      Jesus ask what is your name, and they answered, legion, because we are many.
I believe that I was full of demons also.      I believe that I have a few embedded deep within me that I am slowly realizing that they are there.     Please allow me to name just a few that I have had, and some that I might still have inside of me.     Probably one of the hardest demons that I have had is a group of demons called smoke.       I had several of these buggers.       I smoke cigarettes, cigars, pot, crack, and tried smoking certain other drugs.        I believe each one of these demons had their own certain brand that they were the master over.
I also had many demons that had mastered alcohol, and drugs that invaded my life.     They numbered in the hundreds.      There was nothing that had alcohol inside of it that I wouldn't drink. I didn't prefer some of it, but I wouldn't turn it down either.       I was the same way with drugs. I would take anything that made me feel different.        The was different demons for the way that the drugs were consumed.      Whether it be by mouth, nose, intravenously, absorbed through the skin, dropped into the eye, or various other ways there was a different demon is charge of each one of those methods.
I had demon in charge of my attitudes.     Whether I was just grumpy, all the way up to insanely irate forms of madness and anger.            Each one of these was in charge of their own preference.      The stronger that they were the more evil that they caused, and the harder to get out!!
I had demonic forces in charge of ever part of my being.      Those that affected the food that I craved, and the effects that it had on my body.        High blood pressure, high cholesterol, high stress, high anxiety, high fat content in my blood, arteries blocking with plaque, Etc...
I could go on, and on, but I wont right now.      I just want to see my theory on what different kinds of forms that I believe that demons come into out bodies.        You must remember that these demons work for satan.       All of them want to kill you!!      They all hate you!!         They are here to destroy us, and nothing that they produce is meant for any good.
When I encounter one in my being somewhere I quickly place it under the Blood!!    I plead the Blood over it, and thank the Lord Jesus that I have access to His pure sin forgiving, demon destroying, all cleansing Blood that still works today.        It is as good today, as it was the day that it was shed!!         I am on my way to becoming one of satans worst nightmares.         I know what to defeat him every time now.             It called say all the words in red in the Bible!!

…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment