www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grumpy demon


I know that some of you are fixing to get a really good laugh out of what I am gonna say now. I don't care though.     I laughed before you got your chance, and I an still laughing right now. Seriously, this is nothing to be laughing over, but I can't help but wonder can this be true?     Could it have really been this simple?        Now, I am not even gonna try to convince you that what I am saying is right.       I am not a scholar from the hills of Alabama. (You supposed to laugh at that one!!) Actually, I am still in the learning process, and will be until the day that I start to live for real!!
I live the life of a hermit most of the time, because I have some serious issues of trust.     I have a tendency to find myself lonely in a crowd of people.        The only place that I ever feel really secure in my surrounding is at my church.      The reason that I feel secure there is because I force myself to be social with the ones that attend also.      I know that I am not the only one that feel this way in my church crowd, and I pick on them.         Yep,..........That's right,.......I can spot them from rows away, and I walk right up to them with an extended hand, and a big ole toothless smile!!       I even call some of them by name!!
This does wonders for my suffering self-esteem.       I can tell by the smile crossed their face when I walk off that they needed for me to be social, as much as I needed to be social!!      I haven't been able to act that way outside the walls of my church to much.     I am getting better a speaking to folks on the streets.      It is a hit and run kinda deal.       That way I can get a feel for those that speak back. I know that my target should be those that I like to avoid, and it will be in time.    Just not yet...............
I have gotten away from my story again, and I think that I need to return.     Have y'all noticed a change out in the world in the level of grumpiness?       It seems to me that people are on an all time high level of being grumpy.     The fact that I live in the city might have some bearing on my perspective, and I guess that it does.      I have trouble going any where in the city, and finding people content with what that they do.
Maybe I am stuck in the days of old where customer service was king.      I remember a time when if you didn't get service to your satisfaction, then there was a problem.     Even the Doctor you went to had a staff full of cooperation.      Then again, maybe this is because of free heath care offered in the city.         If I was actually going out and placing cash in the hand of a real person it might be different.
When I start with the receptionist I get nothing but attitude.      Then a nurse call me to the back, and gives me her particular brand of attitude.       Then you finally get to see the Doctor, and they are freaking out when you tell them how you have been treated.     They say that they don't have enough time to listen to this, and deal with my medical issues.      They are rude, brash, and leave me feeling like a child, with an incurable problem that might jump off on them.
Then they send you to the other side of the hospital to the pharmacy to pick your medication up. There are extremely long lines, but seem to be enough employees to handle the workload. Somehow they feel that they are entitled to talk about anything, but help you with your medication. You would think that the fact that they are sitting behind a one inch think plate of bullet proof glass would be a sign to them. The reason the glass is up is because one of the technicians were shot dead a couple years ago.          You might would think that would have a better attitude, but they don't!!
Yesterday while I was in the library a librarian snapped at me because she said that my headphones were too loud. That could have caused a major conflict if Holy spirit had not warned me to remain calm. I don't care anything at all about being snapped at. I am a grown man who is capable of understanding English, and very cooperative when approached in the right way.
When a person comes at me in the wrong way often times I jump to the defensive.    I tend to forget that I am a Christian, and want to take my rights back.     I feel that I have the right to take the situation under my own control, and by using my own power.      If I continue with this train of thought, the aftermath is usually horrendously affected every part of my being.
I have got loud enough for all of those around me to realize that I have got a problem.   My blood pressure has shot up high enough to effect my heart rate.      Which is beating now hard enough that my veins are pumping the blood so hard that you can actually see them moving.     Oh yeah, ….That last stroke that I had left anything that I might be trying to say when my anger gets this high........It's easier to interpret daffy duck when he is on a roll, than understand anything that I am saying.
Did I ever tell you that I used to have some pretty severe anger issues?    Well I did.     I was sentenced to anger management classes at one time.      I never went, because I did not have a problem with anger.        All I had was a problem with people getting into my business, as the receptionist was scheduling me for the classes.
Well, twenty years later I finally made to anger management classes, and I am still going.    Right to the feet of Jesus while I listen to Him teach me a better way.         There is not a teacher anywhere like Jesus, and there is not a problem too great for Him to handle!!
To be continued..........

........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment