www.billofrights.org

Monday, February 11, 2013

do you know this dude?


Every now and then I find something on the internet that I think is worthy of our attention. I am always surfing for something to intrigue my mind. When I find something like this young man, and what he is doing with his life, I feel the need to show him honor. Of coarse, I probably am preaching to the choir about him, but I just recently discovered his talents.

His name in Tim Hawkins. First and foremost he is a Christian. Secondly, he is everything else. He does comedy, and during his comedic sessions plays an awesome guitar. He tells about the way of life from the eyes of a Christians perspective. If you never heard of him I am sure that you will enjoy him immensely. If it has been a while since you thought about his show, then hook back up with Tim, as he shares his views of life with you.

 
 
 
 
 
     ............Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment