www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's all radical...


I really wonder sometimes what is the point of me being in the place that I am in?      I very well know why I was there in the beginning.      Why am I still there makes my scratch a few more hairs from my balding head.      I am surrounded by so much negativity that I chose not to take part in. It seems like those others involved with the same as I am are really getting the fire thrown to them. It can be almost depressing at times watching what is going on.
I try to stay away as much as I can possibly not be there.       I can't tell you the last meal that I ate that I didn’t have to buy, or get from McDuff.            Thank you Lord, that I get to re-up on a little groceries while I give back tomorrow.              The actual truth is that I am not suffering to much. I feel for those that are suffering needlessly.          I know what they are going through, but I don't know why they would be in the shape that they are in now.
It seems that they put their trust in the wrong kind of people, about a lot of different issues.   That is really sad when you don't have anybody left that you can trust.    When you finally build up enough of a relationship that you begin to feel that certain people can be trusted, and you do what they recommend that you do a little at a time.         Then suddenly when you have done everything the way that they said to do, they change the rules in their favor.
I don't believe that Jesus is happy with a lot of things that have changed over the past few months. It seems that a new agenda is taken precedence over the teachings that were once in place.     Money has become the new agenda, and that is a seriously bad choice in anyone’s economy.     It seems to me that any program that was being run for the glory of God would not suffer any needed finances.           Unless.....
Now, it could be possible if the vision has changed, and men are trying to make it become something that is not in the will of the Lord.     The Good Lord usually does an excellent job in producing the finances need to cover a project that He want to see materialize.     Normally, when things go awry in God's economy is when somebody, or a group of somebody's have missed the mark in doing what God wants to do.      The only other possibility is when greed has taken over, and they are no longer pursuing the will of God, but their own will.
Does that make any sense to anybody other that myself?          I will be more than happy to tell you how this doesn't effect me in any way.      I have learned to put my trust in the Lord.      I give Him my life, and everything that my life consists.      I accept everything that comes down the pipeline, heading in my direction to be His will for my life today.      I know that my day will come when I will not be subjected to the events that transpire under that roof.      They are simply temporary. Everything is temporary except God!!
I know that the way that I see things now, and the way that I saw them in my past is radically different.     I like being radically different from most people today.      I love my life now, because it has meaning like it never did before.     I actually love myself today where in times past I couldn't even say that I liked myself.      I can honestly say that I love people in general.      Whereas before, I wasn't prejudice, I simply hated all people the same.
See me believing in a radical Jesus, has made me the radical believer that I am today.     I needed a radical change in my life, and I sure enough have got one now.     I have never been this happy in my life that I can recall.        I didn't say that everything was perfect, because it is so far from perfect. Today I have the coping tools that I never had before.     I have love.    I have hope.     I have faith.     I have a destiny.     I have a dream.      I have Jesus, and that was all that I ever needed!!

….......Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment