www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm so glad that we had this time together.


Well,............Have I got some news for you!! After three weeks at number twenty-four. I have dropped all the way down.......Drum Roll Please.................I am currently at number twenty!!!!         Yeah!!               Yeah!!                     I know that it wasn't much of a drop, but right now every number is one step closer to my freedom!!             Now that we have got that lil' bit out of the way I need to write about something more serious.
The truth is that I am standing on faith for my next place to live, and actually the rest of my life. I believe with all my heart that the place to live needs to come first, before the rest can be tackled. When I say that I am standing on faith that is exactly what I am doing. I do have quite a bit of opposition in front of me, and around me.
I probably need to say this first. Sometimes my road looks like it is about to develop a sinkhole right in front of my path that I am walking down. Sometimes I do get discouraged with all the negativity around me. It can even look at times that I am all by myself, and no one else really cares. In the Word in, 2 Corinthians, chapter 5, verse 7 says, (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
A lot of people have fallen on the wayside since I started this journey that I am on. There is no way that I can give you a reasonable number that would signify even the closeness to the truth. I have seen them leave for all kinds of different reasons., but hardly any truthful reasons. They all tend to tell a lie, because if they told the truth it would make them feel silly. I can tell you when I went over to the McDuff phase there were seven men that went at the same time as I did. I believe that the last one that was left standing fell around six months ago.
Now, I have seen some strange events happen during the last twenty-two months of being here. I have seen things that has happened that I could not understand why, it was left in the process of happening. Things that could have been stopped but, was left to continue happening anyway. I haven't question any of these events. I knew that they couldn't possible be right in any sense of the word. I simply kept on trusting the process that it would be alright.
After all time I do feel like I really have accomplished something on a personal level. I am glad that I took two years of my life to spend in isolation. It was not total isolation, but for the most part it was away from the mainline of the world. I desperately needed this time away, to get my bearings straight on what I was going to do, with the rest of my life.
I needed to get a Spiritual foundation settled once, and for all. Without that Spiritual foundation being intact nothing else would have really mattered. I have never settled down to have a family. I have never devoted my life to any one woman through marriage. I am sick of working for somebody else, and making them more money that I make myself. Now, I have a lot of physical things going wrong with my body. There is no reason to say anything about my mental today, because most of you already know about that all to well!!
What I want to do with the rest of my life is fairly simple. I want to go to work for God. I don't really care what He wants for me to do. I am willing to do what ever it is that He wants. It may not be anything, but continue to write this blog. That will be just fine with me if that is what He wants. I will be stepping it up a notch when I get moved, because I will have more study time. Why not work for God?    His retirement plan is out of this world!! Once I get moved I plan to apply for my disability also. I know that it wont be much, but when you work for Jesus you really don't need a lot of money to live on.
I know that the ministry does take quite a bit of money to run it successfully. I do know also that if God ordained the ministry, that He will also supply the funds, to operate in the way that He wants for it to be run. Have you ever heard of a ministry that has folded under? If the do, it was a bunch of crooks trying to make a quick buck, because nothing of God ever folds under!!
well doogies!! Looks like our time has come and gone. I'm so glad that we had this time together. Just to have some laughs, and sing a song. There is two more lines that I can't remember. At the end though, Carol Burnette tugs on her earlobe. That's her secret way of telling her Grandmother, goodnight.

…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment