www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 21, 2013

She had to have the all time lowest self esteem


I try to go to the library everyday to write something for this blog. I go here so often, because it is quiet most of the time. Someday I have a lot of trouble writing things mainly, because I am real particular about the things that I say. Not everything that I say, just the scriptural things. They must be correct to the best of my knowledge. The Bible says that anyone teaching will be held double accountable for the things that they teach. In an essence that is what I am doing. I am teaching from the Word of God.
I never have thought of myself as a teacher, but I myself have many teachers. I learn from everyone around me, if I am teachable. A lot of folks teach me what I shouldn't do, and how I should not act. Then some people give me fresh ideas about doing the same old thing in different ways. I just love sitting down with older folks hearing what they have to say about life. I often think if I had done a little more of this that my life would have turned out different.
I am really not that disappointed in the way that my life did turn out. Especially, since it is not over yet. I know that I will die without leaving behind me a legacy. That was my choice that I made, because of my past life up until this point. I really didn't see the need to bring children into this world in the shape that it is in now. I don't know for sure, but it really doesn't seem like it will be all that long until the return of Jesus.
There seems to be a lot of indecision whether or not that Christians will go through the times of tribulation. I sure hope not, but then again it is really not my call. It has never been about me, or any other human being on this planet. I know that whether we do or not, our reward is going to be worth whatever we go through.
That is what I was talking about earlier. I started to say something that I wasn't sure or not if it was right. I was even going to say that I didn't know, but why would I want to say it at all. Truthfully, I have got that way in living my life. I don't want to known as a man that tells lies. I would much rather be known as a teller of the truth. With that being said, I have a truth to tell.
I don't know if there is some fancy word that is supposed to give me relief for what is ailing me right now. Maybe I just need to mind my own business, or stay in my own lane, as they say today. There is something that really ticks me off today that I haven't learn to deal with properly. I see these people that have been through the same program that I am in that are going back into the world, and living like nothing has changed.
The first thing that they started all over again is cussing like they might not get a chance to cuss tomorrow. Then after they have stopped smoking for close to two years they start again. Then they start drinking, and doing the same ole drugs that they did before. Some of them are really hard to recognize because they have fallen hard and fast. When they spot me they always start the same old spill, that ends with, you got a couple bucks
I feel sorry for them, but they made that choice to go back down that road again. Whenever they took that first swallow, or toke, or drag, or drug, or whatever it was. They had been clean for a long time. The same thing if I went out today, and drank a cold beer. I made that choice having a fairly sound mind!!
Another thing that ticks me off till no tomorrow is why when one of them does that, and comes back into the program. Why don't they hold them at a higher accountability than the rest? They almost always come back playing games. They leave saying the God has called them to preach. Then when they come back they are a real mess.
I will not call any names, but this one example I have to use. One guy did this not too long ago. He came back in totally defeated. He was grumpy all the time, and stayed at the hospital much of the time. Something was always wrong with him. During the time that he was doing this somehow, and I can't tell you how he did it. He attracted a married woman to himself. She had to have the all time lowest self esteem to have anything to do with his pitiful behind.
I can't write anymore details, because it would cause me more trouble than it would be worth. Any trouble is too much from this guy. Can y'all see what I am talking about? I know that I have been here a bit too long, but the time is not right to go just yet.
If anybody reads this I would appreciate a prayer.....

…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment