www.billofrights.org

Friday, February 1, 2013

Then at the end give us a crash course called..


This is going to be a tough post to write.     I told you about the first letter that was passed out, and I told you there were two letters.      The second letter is what I am going to talk about in this session. It is hard for me to write, because I have already done what they are requesting that all transition students in the mission, and maybe through the entire organization of McDuff.     I am not sure exactly how many of us are going to be affected by this action.     Right now I am going to focus simply on the guys in the mission. (Just before i posted this i found out that it didn't apply all crossed the board. only to the second floor.)
Unfortunately, I have not saw a copy of the letter that was passed out.     I don't know if there were any stipulations listed in the letter.      I really need to see for myself what it actually says. I am simply going off what the guys have told me.     Since everyone of them know that I have done completed the process they all have chosen to share with me their thoughts on the situation. No one has been happy about it either. there must be something special about receiving a letter!!
The bottom line is that if they don't all register with H.U.D.     They will forfeit their residency in the mission.        If they don't complete this in a timely manner then they will forfeit their residency in the mission.      Apparently, no one knows what a timely manner is if they don't make that clear to us.       However we do understand about forfeiting our residency in the mission.
There are other issues that have not been made clear.            Like the fact that you might not be accepted by your background when checked.       Another issue is how can I pay any money with no job?            Then there is another legal issue of signing a year lease, and being able to full fill that binding legal contract.         Why do they have lawyers come out to help in solving our past legal issues that are still hanging over our heads, just to send us back into more trouble?
I am really concerned with the emotional stress that this action adds on the students. Yes,............That's right,...............They call us students.       They teach us for 18 months the love of Christ.       Then at the end give us a crash course called; Life is a bitch-Get the hell out!!    I know that I am not normally this graphic anymore, but this is what that we as a whole perceive that is gong on!!
These men that I live with have been devastated by this last letter in far more of an emotional way than they will ever admit.          They are confused by this action taking place, and what they have been taught by the same folks.           I myself am wandering what the rush is to clear the floor in the mission that I live on.         I have heard rumors that the work program was supposed to come to an end at the first of this year.             They live on the second floor, and there is only three of them left.
Like every thing that goes on in the mission it is always a hush-hush kind of a deal.      We don't really need to know much of what is going on with the mission, but we do feel like we could be treated in a better way than they offer to us.       I would think when they have this massive push to clear the second floor that they would consider the fact that we are going to notice.
I know that they didn't send out invitations to join in this program.      However, they did tell us all what that we could expect if we made it to the end.       I don't never believe that I heard a discussion on forcing a person that qualifies for graduation to go out in the world seeking the aid of welfare!!
None of this is effecting me, because I made a conscious decision to go this route in my life. I am through with the working game, and I am gonna seek a check for disability.       The rest of my life I am going to give it into the service of the Lord.      I like His payment, and retirement plan much better than any that I have found, or ever will find.       Even if this disability check never comes through I know that Father has my back!!                                  No worries mate!!
I can't help but feel for those that are feeling betrayed by the mission.          We put a lot of physical work into keeping this business floating while we are here.         Some of us still go beyond the call of duty to help out in certain areas on a daily basis.     I talked to a man who was nearly in tears saying that he had no place to go.               He has no money, and can't work.        He is waiting on his check.
I think that I know the real reason behind all of this madness, and I am pretty bold, but not bold enough to spill those beans until I am out from under that roof.       Plus, I need to get Fathers approval before I say anything more.          I do feel compassion for those that are effected by this last letter.

…............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment