www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I had gone into the abyss of funk.


I was simply letting my mind do whatever it wanted to be doing this morning.      I have found that if I don't limit the thoughts, that it wants to be thinking about, I have much more peace.     It can be very difficult to slow down my mind, and place limitations on it.      I am not saying that every thought that I have is 100% God approved.      There is a lot of thoughts that I have that should be brought under the Blood, as quickly as I can possibly get them there.
I was kinda in a funk this morning, but I didn't realize how deep that I had gone into the abyss of funk.      I simply was thinking about the Christians,that are inside of the realm that personally exist in.       Mostly about the ones that had let me down along the the way, in the way that they chose to live.       It is kinda like when your growing up, and your parents tell you to do what they say to do, but do not do, as they are doing!!
I don't know how long this thought process had been going on.     I was thinking, “Who has set an example that I can pattern my life behind?”         Don't you laugh too awfully hard at me!! I already told you that I was in a funk.                I kept looking for somebody whose life I could pattern my own life after to achieve what I wanted my life to look like.        I don't know what was wrong with me.               I kept searching my mind at the speed of light looking for the answer to this perplexing situation that I run into this morning.
I finally gave up, and was talking to the Lord, saying: I sure thank you for letting me see that nobody would fill the bill, of the pattern that I wanted for my life.     I am so lost.      I want to do good, and be pleasing to you.     I am sorry, but there is not a working example out here.     If they are I sure missed it.
Now,......... Jesus is a man of extreme patience.      I felt his love touch on my shoulder as He was saying, “Do you think that I set a good enough example for you to pattern your life behind?” All of a sudden, I came back to my senses, and knew that He was the only pattern that I could ever be looking at!!                  I thought that I knew that already, so why all the confusion of being dumbfounded, and not knowing?
Jesus said, “ You were right in your assumption that I am the only example.            However, now you know for sure, and without a doubt, that if you look toward Father for the answer, that you will never be disappointed again.      I saw your list of those that had let you down.             I even felt the pain in your heart when you could not find the solution.             Now, that you know,.........That you know...........”
I guess that I can say that if I keep Jesus in my sights, as my pattern for success.     If I try my best to keep my eye's focused on Him.       Then I can be responsible for setting my own pattern. That scripture is coming into play once more.              In Philippians 2:12, Paul is writing that we should work out our own Salvation with fear and trembling.               That one scripture has meant a lot of different things to me in the past few months.                 It is not hard to see why the Word of God is a living Word.                     The Word is ever deepening in front of my Spirit. Ever changing......Yet staying the same.      Revolving, and coming around at the very right time.     Always, and forever!!
I don't know if you got much out of this experience that I had this morning.     I know that I sure did, and that is a good thing.     It seems that for some reason I have a lot more to say, than I usually have room to say it.        There was a lot more going on this morning than just this part.      Do you know what the most amazing part of the adventure that took place this morning is?
The time that it took me from start to finish!!      I had just got off the phone talking with a buddy of mine just before it happened.       I looked down at my watch, and it was 10:15.       I was sitting on a elevated shrub garden, facing on of the tallest building here, and one of the Seven-Eleven downtown. All of the people in my surroundings had to do with what was going on in my mind and Spirit.    Oh, I almost forgot the time. I headed to the library after looking at my watch. It said,.......10:45!! 
Maybe, I can write another page on the rest of the story..................

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment