www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Worship?


Wouldn't y'all just love if every time that you went to church you had a true visitation from God? I know that God only reveals Himself to those that he chooses to reveal Himself to, and in the way that He chooses to reveal Himself also. This entire process is put on by Father, and run in the way that He chooses.
I have lost my desire to simply attend church services any longer. My days of being a spectator are far gone also. I want every time that I come through the door of the church to enter into the presence of the Lord. I have a new meaning, and desire when I go to church. I want to worship in a way that I have never worshiped before. I want to get the attention of Holy Spirit, so He will come to me, and rest upon my Spirit.
I want to be blessed when I go into the sanctuary. I want to bring my gift of praise to Father, Son , Holy Spirit, and it be so acceptable to Them that They reward me with Their presence. That is the best gift that I could ever receive. Just to be in the presence of a Holy God is Awesome!! It is really the best; I want to say feeling, but it is so much more than just a feeling. It is an act of completion. I don't know how to put this event into words.
I know how unworthy that I am to be in the presence of Father. At the same time I am so grateful to Jesus for making it possible to be worthy of a visitation. Nobody comes into the presence of Father without accepting the shed blood of Jesus as a sacrifice for the atonement for our sins. Holy Spirit gives me trouble in explaining what He really is to me. Even though He is a Spirit I can detect His presence when He enters into a room.
I wasted a lot of time by not recognizing Holy Spirit in my thoughts, and prayers. I knew that He really existed. The problem I was having was that I saw Him moving in the lives of other people. I saw Him affecting people in the church in different ways. I knew that He was real, but somehow I felt that He was really not very interested in me.
I tried several different times to go down front while others were being slain in the Spirit. I thought if somebody would just lay hands on me that I would receive a visitation. Every time I was left standing in the spotlight feeling like a foolish man that was rejected by Holy Spirit. Every time I went back to my seat feeling like I was a fool for even trying. I was even told by one woman that she could lay hands on me, and i would receive the baptism of Holy Spirit. then she said that she wouldn't, because then i would think that it was her doing it, and not God. That was heart-breaking!!
I didn't give up praying, or hoping, or even trying to receive from Holy Spirit. I had come to know in my Spirit that He was a vital part of the plan that God had for me. I told all of you my encounter with God that I had not too long ago. During, or after, I really don't know when, and when doesn't really matter. I am learning about Holy Spirit in my life now.
Holy Spirit is the real essence of the living God. He does what He wants to. When He wants to, and how that He wants to do it. He affects all of us in different manners. The outward appearances of His manifestations are as different as those being affected by Holy Spirit. What I am trying to say is that His affect on us is as unique as we are as individuals.
Now, I am in no way trying to say that I am an expert in anything of a Spiritual nature. I am nothing more than a student, or a disciple of Jesus Christ. I can only tell you the things that I have personally witnessed, or has come to me through the revelation of the Word. I can say this for sure. I am very excited about the things that are being revealed to me, and I want to tell everybody about how real the things of God really are, as they come to me.
It is like in the Bible when Jesus would heal a person, or preform a miracle. He would tell whomever was there to go, and tell no one what they saw. I wonder why He done that, because He knew that the first thing that we would do is tell everybody that we met, or knew personally. It is in a human nature to either spread the truth, or a piece of gossip. Which ever category a thing falls in is what we talk about.

…......................Much Love




No comments:

Post a Comment