www.billofrights.org

Friday, February 1, 2013

suffer some repercussions, but I ain't concerned


Actually there is something that I need to make clear. They never even offered that job to me, or any other menial labor type work that they had available. They have simply left me out of the equation as far as any work went unless it was what they call, give back days. The only reason that I am saying this is so that my readers will know that there is no method to this madness about how the operation is conducted.
I have already laid my neck crossed the chopping block, so I might as well go for broke now. God's economy is not ran like this. This is what happens when a person has a great vision,       A Godly vision,       With a purpose that stands for something to reach out to a lost, and dying world.    They offer them the only One that can make a difference, and that is Jesus Christ!!
However, over time that vision has been passed down to others that are in control.     They don't have the same passion for that same vision, and they do all that they know to do.    The use it as a weapon to make a profit.       In time they have more people join the team with the same vision of money.
Can you see how subtle that Satan maneuvers to change the vision?      Our Word tells us that he is behind every action that is not of God.      He is The Master of Deception!!       He has been doing this a long time!!        He is good at it!!          It's really sad when people can see what is happening, but scared to stand up, and do the right thing!!
I think that I just wrote that part for myself.      I have got to post this, because it is the right thing to do.     I am not trying to hurt anybodies tender little feelings.     I am not trying to get anybody persecuted, or fired from doing their job, or made the scapegoat in a cover up.      I am not even trying to expose some hidden agenda that has been well covered up for a long time.
I simply am doing what that I have been taught to do over the last eighteen months of my life.   I am exposing the lies of the evil one.     He has the power of an Arch Angel, simply because he was created to be one!!     His power is tremendous.        The only area that he lack in is his arsenal of weapons.      He only has one weapon available for his use.       That one, and only one weapon is the art of deception.                           Wouldn't is be a reasonable assumption to say that over all these years that he has perfected that one weapon to a maximum weapon of war?
Don't you realize in a battle of Spiritual Warfare that if you only have one weapon you are at a serious disadvantage?        Do you realize that there are seven pieces in the armor of God?     The only reason that that satan can even step up to the plate is because out lack of knowledge.         It says that in Hosea 4:6 the Lord says that His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.        I refuse to give satan anymore credit.       Even for the evil that he causes, because there is a way to get freedom over the devil.
Just because something that started out to help folks in need, and has gotten off track a bit doesn't mean that it can't return to the original state.      Sometimes I believe that if a company has gone astray that the company as a whole needs to repent.      Wow!!        How hard do you reckon that would be to pull off?        It would be better to repent, that fall into the hands of the living God.
The bottom line is that God don't like ugly, and He will not be mocked.      We will sow what we reap!!       I guess that my reader can tell that something in my life has changed again, for the better. I have an all new reverence for the fear of God!!        God has revealed His power, and might to me in a different way than I ever realized before.      I see things differently now.       I see evil for what that it is, I no longer see the people doing evil.         I see the demon behind the evil that has invaded the bodies of those that they are playing like a puppet.
I am still not sure what the Lord put inside of my body, but I think that it had to be a shot of boldness.      What I have written today will probably cause me to suffer some repercussions, but I ain't concerned, because Father has got my back.       I think by the time that you read my next post everything just might come to light in a better way.       If you recall I said that they handed out a couple letters........I’ve only talked about one of them.

….............Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment