www.billofrights.org

Monday, February 25, 2013

Bill's caricatures?


Good morning to my wonderful readers!! I am currently located at the Landing watching the St. John's River flow backwards.           Yes, that is right.             It is one of the two rivers that flow from south to north. The other river is the Nile river located in the country of Egypt. The Nile has a history that is told in the Bible. I think the St. John's flowing backwards combined with the effects of the moon when it is full has a bearing on the craziness that goes on a round this area.
Oh,.....I forgot to mention there is a 90% chance of rain today, and 80% tomorrow. Of course it is raining right now, but I have a three foot shelter that I am sitting under right now. I guess that I forgot to say that it will be a couple hours before they actually open for business. Sometimes I forget to clue my readers in on the facts of the conditions that I am writing under.
I think that the fact that I was born under the sign of Pisces cause my natural attraction to water. I love it when it rains. I love to be near great bodies of water like rivers, creeks, oceans, and I love to ride in boats. When I was a kid I couldn't pass by a mud puddle without taking a splash in it. That used to drive my mother crazy!! Especially, when she was walking with me.
I just learned a new word while sitting here writing this blog. There is a sign that changes what it is saying every minute or so. It flash a funny picture of Jack Nicholson in an advertisement for Bill's caricatures. I had no idea what that word means, so I looked it up in the dictionary, and everything made sense then. The meaning of the word caricatures for those that are not familiar with it like me is: A representation of a person that is exaggerated for a comic effect. That is the reason ole Jack is looking so crazy!!      I get it now.       The dude makes carttons out of folks!!
I took the time to look this guy up, and his work is nothing less than awesome. I am going to post his internet link here:  ( These are active links. they just don't look like it. Just run your curser over them, and they will come to life.)  http://www.billscaricatures.com/AirBrush.aspx If you want to see his video of his work I will save you the trouble of having to download it. It is also on you tube.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQfRM5bwGtY
It is totally amazing what you can learn on the internet. You actually have the whole world at your finger tips. Any business owner has a web site now, and if they don't they are missing out. There is a lot going on 24/7 in the world, and most of it winds up on the internet somewhere.
I just wanted to get out of the mission this morning, and basically enjoy the rain. What most people would call a miserable day....I call a wonderful day!! I don't wish that it would rain enough to cause any damage, but I sure love it. I love writing this little bit everyday. I love to tell my readers about the love of our Creator also. That is my main objective. If it wasn't for Him, then none of this would be possible!! I am bound by the law of love to share with the world, how good Jesus really is to us that love Him back. He is also pretty good to those that deny that He exist, but one day that will change.
I guess that I need to pack my stuff up, and head out to the library. It will be open by the time that I get there. Between these old bones, and all this metal in my body the weather really has an effect on me. My walking ain't as smooth as it used to be. I haven't learned to manipulate using an umbrella, and a cane at the same time yet, because I need two hands on the umbrella most of the time. It rarely just rain down here. Most of the time it is accompanied by a great wind. My plan is to spend the rest of this day there simply writing, and surfing the internet.

….............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment