www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I am pretty sure that the anti-Christ


I do have people that read this from all over the world. Although, the United states is the country were the most folks read my blog. However, I would like to thank all the people who read this, no matter what country you are from. We are all precious in the eyes of our creator!! I was fairly amazed when I saw all of the countries where my blog is read. Japan, China, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, France, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Ireland, Sweden, I hope that I didn't leave any country out!!
I never thought that anybody would care to hear anything that I had to say. I guess that all of these countries can't be wrong. Seriously, when I talk about Jesus Christ that changes everything. I know that there are countries out there right now hungry for the Word of God. Places like China where there are Christians that love Jesus, and if they are caught worshiping the Father, there is a good chance that their life will be taken.
We live in a democratic country where we are allowed to worship anything that we choose to, or nothing if that be the case. Still there are those that don't even believe that there is a God of any kind. They think that they are in total control of their own lives. They believe that the world was created by a large solar collision, and that our ancestors were monkeys. Maybe their belief is not totally that way. Maybe it is some other kind, or type of foolishness.
There seems to be a large God movement in the world today. Christians all a crossed the world are getting ready for the return of Jesus Christ. Actually, there have been folks looking for His return since He ascended back into heaven a little over 2000 years ago. However, I do believe that my generation will be the ones that shall be called up, or at least see His return.
There is way too much prophecy been fulfilled that has been spoken about according to the Bible. I am pretty sure that the anti-Christ is about to take his place. The one world order is getting closer to becoming a reality everyday. They already have the chip that will be the mark of the beast. They are currently using them to locate your pets if they get lost. I know that is happening in America right now. I don't know what is really going on in the rest of the world. 
What better thing to do that place a micro chip under our skin to keep track of us. That way they can simply eliminate all currency throughout the world. They will put the dollars amount, or Euro, or what ever currency that is used in your country. Without taking the mark you can't buy, or sell in the market places. If we allow them to place the chip into our bodies, as Christians we are damning ourselves to an eternity in hell.
If we don't let them put it in us, then we have a much shorter life to live on this earth. We wont have a place to live, unless your home is already paid for, and they will probably kick you out of it any way. You wont be able to purchase power, water, or any utilities to use in your home. You will not be able to receive any medical treatment no matter the state of your condition. When you car starts spitting, and sputtering, because it's out of gas you might as well start walking. You can't even sell it if you wanted to.
I wouldn't doubt if there are not laws put in place to discourage anyone from helping us. They will probably be strict consequences if not death, for anybody that is caught helping a person without the chip. It will not be a pretty sight to see what actually will be going on in those times. They probably will be making example out of us for the whole world to see. They want as many to receive the mark as possible.
If I am alive through that madness they might as well go ahead and kill me. I am not going to take the mark. I know that there is a reward waiting on me that will be unreal. There is a real heaven to gain, and a real hell to shun!! It is like I always am saying. We have a choice to make. I choose life!!

…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment