www.billofrights.org

Friday, March 1, 2013

Highly Excessive Frustration


Just another day in paradise!! Man the complaining never seems to end around here. It is really hard to feel like you are wanted around here. Especially, when you are not!! I have about put enough of the pieces of this puzzle to almost see a picture of why, all of a sudden, that they don't want us here. It is really strange since they were known for working with people, as long as those people was working on a plan. Suddenly, that has all changed, along with the agenda.
I am pretty sure that the city has offered them a substantial amount of money for the new homeless day shelter. We all know that they are in negotiations, and they probably have finalized the plans. I wonder if they even told them that they were real, breathing, human beings on this floor. If they did, I wonder if they told them that we are in the transition phase of an eighteen month program.
The way that they are really turning the heat up on us. It seems that they are complaining about “something” that we are doing, that they don't approve of almost everyday. It would seem that they might have told them a fib, about the current situation of this floor. I didn't say that they have told a lie. I said that they might have fibbed. Everybody knows that telling a fib is just a white lie!! I don't believe that the Bible says anything about telling a fib, or concerning a white lie. That should surely make the leadership of this Christian program feel safe!!
I guess there is this one man, that seems to be the ring leader. He really don't do anything to us personally. Man he acts really nice to our faces. Although, he has a lot of people under him that he uses as his henchmen. He sends them to do his dirty work, but I am not sure of the reason why. Every time anybody comes down on us, for almost anything. His name seems to surface really quickly. I am not sure why it does though. You might would think that he is guilty of something.
Maybe the men that he is lording over are getting embarrassed to continue to harass the second floor on purpose. It just might be that they know that it is wrong. Maybe it is the fact that they realize that he is simply doing them wrong, every time that he puts them up to do his madness. It could be any number of things that i might , or might not have mentioned. It really could be hard to call this one.
It was real funny tonight when the guy came up to do his beckoning. He was almost apologetic when he was trying to tell us what the major complaint was now. A least there are still people in this situation that has a real beating heart, inside of their chest. He ask me what I thought about what was going on. I told him that I was going to do like the rest of them, and pretend that I am a Christian. While I am pretending, I am gonna keep my mouth shut, and not say a word.
I must have changed my mind though, because I've had plenty to say here. Matter of a fact, I wrote just a couple of day's ago that I would not be doing this anymore. I should be following the example the Jesus did while His accusers was accusing Him. He did say anything in retaliation. I do that often, but this time I just have got to let this one fly!!
I am not making any of this up. I am telling the truth about a really bad situation. I forgot to tell you this detail, that I feel is important to say. There is at least fifteen men on this second floor. I would dare to say that the average age of the men up here is fifty. Now, we got fifteen men, around fifty years old, being treated like we are children. They don't respect us enough to talk to us. The best communication that we can hope for is sometimes they will send a blanket letter.
If I can just maintain my Christian attitude, and Spirit through all this madness. I know that there is a reward for me on down the road. Maybe I need to step up and pray for them more intently. Even though it might not help them out a bit. I know for sure that it will help me!!

…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment