www.billofrights.org

Saturday, March 23, 2013

And with his stripes we are healed.

You know, I am sorry for not posting anything yesterday. You understand how pitiful most guys get, when they are not feeling to well. I know that my female readers understand this concept all to well. Well, I was in one of these moods yesterday, and it wants to carry on into today. I figure that I will praise my Lord today for life!! I really don't have to feel my best everyday. Although, I would rather be feeling like I usually do. I don't reckon that it is necessary.
I know that Satan is coming against me hard right now. I did get a bad report from the Health Department yesterday also. I will be going down there to let them take a serious look at my case. Then they will determine what the deal really is. I am going to humor them, so that don't make this issue any more serious that it could be.
I know the real deal!!    I know who is behind this attack!!     The last time I checked this verdict was already settled.       and with his stripes we are healed.     That is what my Word says.    I am going to stick with that, and go on and live.     One last thing before I move on.    I would like a few of you warriors of God to agree with me on that verse.      We all know that the power of the Word increases as we agree on a thing together.        Thank you Saints of God!!
The City Rescue Mission has another Graduation last night. I did not attend because of my mule headed stubbornness. I tend to look on the negative side of things concerning those folks. I know too many things that I should have never be exposed to know. I had a good friend, that I love dearly graduate last night, and I wasn't even there for him.    I have my issues with the CRM at times, and some things I simply can't support.
Moving on....... I did get some simply wonderful news yesterday. I am number eleven on the waiting list for my housing. I am really hoping that I can move just any day now. Everything that I will need, to make this transition more comfortable, is coming together now, at a great speed. I know that it is simply a matter of time until I get my complete freedom of choice back again. I am looking forward to not staying away from my home base, because of utter foolishness.
I am not angry with the mission, because I feel that they have done me wrong. There have been things that I have missed out on, that it seems came to others so easily. Any anger that I have toward them is based mostly on how they have treated others.      I get angry when they twist the Word to get a thing that they want accomplished.        I get angry when I feel that Jesus is being abused, in any way!!
I will be straight up with telling what the mission has done for me. They have done the same for all that seek shelter there in their program. They have taken me away from the spoils of the outside world.     They have given me time to rebound from the abuse of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. They have given me the time to think, and plan for my future.     They have given me classes to inform me of a much better way.      They introduced me to their God, and have given me the opportunity to know Him better.
They have given me classes to hone my life skills for the interaction with professional people. They have given me the opportunity to save a life when needed, or to administer first aid in an accident. They have sharpened my skills, in basic everyday operations, in real life situations.
All that is pretty great in my book, but it is not even close to the best thing, that the mission has given me. They encourage me to find a church in the outside world, so I could worship God as I got to know Him.    I church shopped for a few months. I went to some really good churches, but none of those were right for me.     When I walked in Evangel Temple, I knew that I had found a church home.       I just knew it in spite of some of the things of God that went on was flipping me out, down deep inside of me, I longed to worship a God, as awesome as I found there!!
At the Temple I was introduced to, in my view, the God of the Bible!!     The God that changes lives!!        The kind of God that enters on the inside of you, and simply has His way!!      I have felt the power of the real living God!!        At least what He allowed me to feel, and honestly I believe He was holding back for my sake!!
The City Rescue Mission gave me the time, and the opportunity to hook up with my God!!     That was the most awesome thing that anybody has ever done for me on this earth.        I will be eternally grateful for that act of kindness, but the fact still remains that we both still need some serious work!!
 
          ............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment