www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

That's a radical bold move to make...

6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
That is exactly where I stand today!!    I don't have it near as bad as David.    It don't really matter, if all hell breaks lose in my direction.     I don't care what happens.    I am going to do like David when he had a great reason to get repressed.     He had a great reason to run off and hide.    He had a perfect opportunity to grab a bottle of Jim Beam, and a pack of Marlboro' s.      When his faithful men that had served under him, talked of taking his life instead of doing one, or all of these things. David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
Why would I do the same as David did?          It certainly worked in his benefit.     God is the same yesterday, today, and forever!!
I have walked through the valley in the shadow of death, and I fear no evil!!    For my Lord and God has been with me every step of the way.       I have come thru some incredible odds, to get to the place that I am standing today. I am not laying down. I     am not even cowering down, but I am walking down, to the foot of the cross!!       That is where it all happened.      This is where it all began.   This is the place that I was turned into a mighty warrior for the things, of the Living God!!!!
It is like the song says; There is no turning back. There is no turning back now!!     There is a Spirit inside this body of an older man, that cannot be contained.      It burns with a never ceasing flame of the Truth, and when it is challenged, it will purify all that come against it.     It will not be contained, and it will not be contained, once it senses evil approaching My little one.      It will spring into action.           It is precise in it's calculations, and is free to do whatever the Father command it to do!!
You can come against me with you Bible in one hand, and a cross in the other one. You can twist and turn your scriptures in to anything that you want them to say to your benefit. You can push me out the door, for the good of the other brothers that need help. You can even print out guides with how many people that you have helped throughout the months, and years, while begging for more money in the name of Jesus. Look at me!            Look at me!            Look at what I have done, and what I have done for the good of mankind!!             Oh the humanity, that I have shown throughout this community.
Filthy rags!!    Filthy rags I say!!     Get thee away from me you workers of iniquity!!     I have never known you!!      You have never even got to know me.     You are playing a game called religion.    You have never taken the time to sit at my feet, and listen to the truth.      You never have invited Me in, the door while I stood outside and knocked.      We have never even shared a meal together.     It is not to late though. You can repent, and turn from your wicked ways.     You can call on me, and I will be there for you.     Come to me all you that are weary.       Take my yoke upon you.     For I am meek and lowly, and my burden is light.
            Wow!!        That's why David encouraged himself.     I would have never though that this much power has been running through myself.     I don't know what just happened really.    I didn't write what I was planning to write.       Now I certainly can't even change nothing about it.
What I really need is someone that has experienced what just happened to myself.     I know that it was Holy Spirit shooting through me. I     know those words came to easy.     They simply flowed without any struggle at all.     I have been left feeling supercharged, with a peaceful feeling all at the same time.     That is the way that my Jesus works.
Phillipians 4:7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus
That is the way that my Jesus works!!      He will place a calm feeling on you that is so intense that will blow your mind.     At least that the way that I see it.       This feeling is so deep and peaceful that there is no way that I can understand, little lone comprehend it. I Just love it, and accept it for what it is, at the time.
This has been meant for somebody to realize that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.   I have no idea whom it might be.....      I think if God was dealing with me personally ,that I would heed to His call.      There is no reason for any fear, because only goodness and mercy is found in the Lord.
 
           ..............Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment