www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I really would like to address that issue


A lot of my closest friends say to me, “James, why is it that you don't seen to right anything fresh or different?” I really would like to address that issue.   If it really is an issue.   I can't see how, why it would be an issue if folks can't get the principal idea down pat.
In the book of Hebrews, the thirteenth chapter, and the eighth verse we can get a clue to what is really going on here. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
The principal idea of this entire blog is Jesus Christ!!   The only thing different about that message is my personal input on two things.   Who Jesus is to me, and my own experiences as we walk down the road of this life together.     Most of these religious blogs are written by Theologists. Does everybody understand what, or who Theologians are, and what they do?
I have a definition from the Internet site Dictionary. Com. Here is what they say that it is: The field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God's attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth; divinity.
I find that very interesting.   In fact I find that so interesting that I really can't tell exactly what it is saying.    I just have a question, and not talking anything away from their trade, because I knew that it takes a lot of dedication to ever achieve that goal.       The only question that I have for every one of them is: Do you know Jesus?
It is time to leave that behind me, and go on forward.     I am nothing more, than an old reformed redneck man, from the mountain area in Alabama.      I have met Jesus, and I fell in Love!!   I only write the things that I have experienced, or learned about from the scriptures.     My whole plot in life has taken a change of coarse for the positive.      My goal is to tell the entire world about my relationship with Jesus.
I have given over control of this blog to Jesus.     You might not believe this, but I have lost a lot of readers since that I made the change.      I can faithfully say that it don't make a hill of beans how many read this blog.      My current goal right now is the grand total of just one reader.    I am looking for the one that hasn't met my Jesus, and is in a world of pain.     It could be the one person that has had a relationship, and got distracted by something that the world had to offer.     They are scared, and lonely searching for a way to come back home.
Most people would say that is a ludicrous goal.     Thousands came to know Jesus at every Billy Graham crusade.     Yep,...........That is exactly right!!       The difference is I am not Billy Graham. I am James.     The significance of the goal of one is great.      At least that is what it refers to in the King James Bible.    Luke chapter 15, verse 10 states, 10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
I might be wrong in my thinking.     The way that I see it is if any one person comes to Jesus from something that they read on my blog.     Just one.      Any one will do fine.    If one comes to Jesus, the angels are going to throw down, in the presence of Father with however that they express joy.         I don't know what that would look like, but Father seems to enjoy what ever they are doing!!
It must be quite a celebration when Billy Graham has a crusade!!     I grew up listening to Mr. Graham.     I don't think that he is one of those fallen want-to-Be's, like we see so much of today.   His sermon are fairly mild in nature.      He just presents the gospel like it is without drama.    That's the way that I think that the gospel should be spoken about.      Just the plain, simple truth.
The next thing that happens is Holy Spirit gets a chance to do His job.     He has got away of crushing on a persons heart to lead them into repentance.      It is all about Father.       It is all about Jesus.       It is all about Holy Spirit.         Everything leads back to the cross where on that fateful day the price was paid for our sins.
The only thing that is being ask of anybody is, can you believe?       Can you be the person, that you were created to be?        There is really not but two choices.      Those are life and death.     Choose wisely.

…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment