www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It goes far beyond stupidity


I want to wish my readers today another Great morning from Jacksonville Florida!! You are all my Brothers, and Sisters in Christ, and I love each and every one of you!! The Word commands that we love one another, and sometimes that can be much tougher than others. It is really not hard to love people that you have never met, and don't know a thing about them.
It tends to get harder to love those that you know on a personal basis. The ones that you are first hand, all up in their business, all the time, kinda folks. The quickest way to stop loving folks takes a very simple act. All you really need to do is get to know them. There are flaws that we begin to see in them, that usually remind then of us. I am talking about the stuff that we don't talk about. The little best kept secrets of our own evil ways.
You know what I am talking about. All my highly religious readers are looking around with that high and mighty look thinking that I have lost my mind. I started writing on love, and it went so deep that is has struck a bone!! The nerve of me to even suggest such a thing is ludicrous!!
Have you ever wondered why Jesus commands us to love each other? Why didn't He command that we tolerate each other at the highest point of severity. To love even one person is risky business. It places us in a state, of extremely high vulnerability. When we really love a person, we give them power over us. This is a power to inflict injury on our defenseless emotional state of being.
To really love makes us very vulnerable to get hurt, and keeps some of us from taking the risk. I am in a whacked out individual that really wants to have a love relationship. The horror of my past relationships, and those of others, have really affected me in a very negative way. I am scared that I can't keep a partner happy, because of my selfish ways, and general lack of attention towards them.
I have never been married. Part of the reason behind this is probably because, I was always highly attracted to those that were already married. Yes, I am admitting that I lived the life of an adulterer. I think that I though somehow that this would keep me safe from experiencing pain. However, the pain of misplaced love was actually there.
I missed out enjoying life the way that it should have been lived. I have never had a real relationship with a woman. It always was a form of sin behind it. I either lived with them, or it was committing an act of adultery, of just fornication. I have even lived with them, while they were still married. I have always said, that there is a fine line between bravery, and stupidity. You can't tell which one it was, until it is over. Well,.........I was wrong. There is nothing brave or honorable about adultery!! Actually, it goes far beyond stupidity also!!
I never will forget my first real girlfriend. She was a year older than myself, and she fell in love quick. She was a virgin, and wanted for me to be her first and only. It didn't work out that way. I let her go, because her friend kissed better than she did. I feel so big about that now. It is like I am sitting on the edge of a rolling paper, contemplating jumping to the ground!! That was one of the stupidest moves that I have ever done in my life. If I had only one spark of a brainwave back then, I might would have been dangerous!!
What was I doing kissing her friend anyway? I remember the first time she came to me, and set in my lap, and simply started kissing me. If I had of known what I know now!! The reason that she kissed so good to me was because, she had kissed a lot of guys. Whereas, my girlfriend had only been kissing on me. She didn't know any better, and I didn't either until I kissed her friend.
I started writing on Jesus command for us to love each other, and got caught up in admitting where I have failed from the beginning. Actually, I am getting pretty good in confessing my faults. I know where that I have been, and the wrong that I have committed. At times it seems to be almost over whelming. The good thing is that I have a second chance that few people realize that we get. I have the opportunity to confess my wrongs to the world. There is a chance that somebody might read about it, and not make the same mistake. That is just a minor move. I also have a major move that is life changing.
The major move that I get to tell all who will read is about Jesus Christ. He is the one that gave me this other chance. He has given me a new life, with a different direction. He also has given me peace like I have never experienced before.
If you are anything like I was before Jesus, then you know what true emotional pain really feels like. You might even know what the grasp of addiction feels like on, and in your life. There is even a greater chance that you might know a pain much more severe than I have even spoke about. That is what my Friend Jesus Christ specializes in, and they are called life problems. He will not make all problems disappear. However, He will help you work through them much easier. He will give new meaning and purpose to your life. He gave me the desire to get up every morning, and live!!

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment