www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mikel French update


For those that were intrigued by the post titled, “Mikel French.” I have posted the link to the sermon that Evangelist French did Sunday morning. I did this, because a lot of people are too lazy to go to another site to get a Word from God. However, they are more likely to click on a link if it is right there. I am not condemning anybody. I am that lazy myself. I like everything together on one page.


This is the link to that sermon also. It was really a powerful sermon that could not be contained in one blog post. I am also going to post that Sunday night service. I wasn't there to experience it live, but I am watching the service as I write this little bit. I can already tell that it is another power packed sermon!!


I tell you right now this is an awesome servant of the Lord!! I finished watching the video, and it left me wishing that I had been there!! You never can tell what you are going to miss, and it looks like I missed a great one. My church is the greatest church that I have ever attended!!
Enjoy the video's.

…....Much Love




No comments:

Post a Comment