www.billofrights.org

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The power within...


Another wonderful day at my church!!    Have I let you in on the little secret, that God is raising up a full blown warrior in me?     I have known for some time that He has a plan for my service in the kingdom.     I am still not sure what all the details include, but I am definitely a work in progress. I am growing in a casual sort of way, because the Lord doesn't need for me to be freaking out on Him. He knows me better than I know myself, and my best interest is at the front of His mind.
Let me give y'all some examples to what I really am talking about. My first introduction to Holy Spirit was very subtle. I could see Him working in others. I could see when He was going to enter in a persons Spirit through the movement that the person would be showing. I could tell be the look of their faces, before the manifestation of His presence was clear to others.
While I was watching Him move from person to person I couldn't figure out why He would skip people, and some times He would skip an entire section. I couldn't figure out why I could see Him move without feeling much differently at all. The first time that I ever really felt something to I could claim that it was Holy Spirit, a preacher flung Him off of his body onto mine.
I don't expect everyone that reads this to understand what I am saying.         However I am sure that there are folks out there laughing with joy as it brings back memories.     My first emotion when dealing with Holy Spirit was laughter.         It ranges from giddy to hysteria, depending on the strength at the time.
I never talked about the things that I was seeing for a while. I just assumed that everybody could see what I was seeing. Although, I was talking with this lady that seemed to have this Spiritual anointing on her, about the things that I saw happening. She assured me that everybody did not see these things that I was telling her about. That what I was seeing was a gift from God. From that point on I was very careful to whom I shared that information with, because if it was a gift it had great value on it.
I was in church today in my normal section that I call the praise section. I surround myself with those people that are not ashamed to praise the Lord. I put myself purposely there in hopes that some of what is on them, might find a home in my temple. We clap, sing, shout, lift our hands, stand up, and that is on the low key side.
 The Spirit was really thick this morning, so thick that I was directing all my praise toward Jesus.
I wasn't looking around at what anybody else was doing. I had my hand full right where I was standing. The spirit was running throughout my body in waves. I was getting the shakes as He went from head to foot, and back over again. When I say the shakes it was like when you get a chill out from no where. There was nothing cold about this sensation, but to describe it based on the same principal works just fine.
I find the works of Father hard to put in human words most of the time. While I was standing there with my hands raised into the air in total praise, and this electrical sensation flowing throughout my body,           I heard it.         This almost a whisper of a voice, said for me to look at the lady on the end of the pew, in front of me.     Do you understand now why she is moving like she does?   Are you ready for that power to be running through you?
I know better than to lie to the Lord, because He will give you what you ask for. I simply said to Him; Not right now, but the day will come. It was like He placed His arm around me in a sincere hug. I knew that all was well, and I have another hope in my future.
I know what I was feeling in my body with the limited power shooting throughout. I then realized how this lady was handling the extreme power in her body from head to toe. She goes into these radical jumping, and shaking fits, along with this shouting and praising Jesus at the top of her lungs. It is almost at times her body just starts vibrating uncontrollably. Throughout all this she is never injured, nor is anybody around her.
That the section that I purposely sit in every time that I am there. I want the God inside of them to feel welcome to take up residence inside of my temple. I just don't think that I am ready for that major of a move right now.    I do know that it will happen, and when it does I will love it!!

…..........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment