www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A prayer from a true warrior..


One of my Sisters in Christ knew that I was struggling with some issues. She sent me a powerful prayer that I would like to share with my readers. I think that it does deserve it's own post. It speaks in a way that really gets Fathers attention. It is talking about the power of His Sons blood, covering the issues of our everyday life. It is talking about Spiritual warfare at it's finest. It is showing our frail state of weakness, and great dependency on Jesus.
The sad fact is that as Christians we do battle everyday of our lives. That is way Paul tells us to put on the Armour of God. We need the protection that Armour supplies us with. Once we suit up, we are told to do something of a serious nature, Stand and Pray!!
If we are going to be in a battle anyway, doesn't it stand to reason that we be fit to achieve victory?          Jesus is our only hope of any type of victory.        All He is doing is asking us to stand and pray.              Well?                    What do you say?
Here is the prayer that was sent to me.

In the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of his Cross and Blood, I bind up all curses, hexes, spells, assignments, judgments and criticisms spoken against me and I declare them all null and void in Jesus' name. Jesus, I ask you to replace any negative thing with your love, your wisdom, your mercy, your goodness, your peace, your joy, your self-control, your kindness, and your blessings. I ask you to bless me, not so that I can selfishly enjoy your blessings, but so that I can be a blessing to others. Lord, I ask you to send Michael and his warrior angels to fight for me on the battleground of my life. I ask for protection for me and my loved ones from harm, illness and accident. Lord, put a curtain of your Blood between me and everyone else so that nothing can come to me or go out from me that has not passed through your Blood first. Banish from my heart, mind, body and spirit anything that is not like you, Jesus, and replace it with your Holy Spirit. AMEN!

........Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment