www.billofrights.org

Monday, March 18, 2013

It was just wrong for me..


It is a very interesting time to be alive, and looking toward God.     Seeing what He is doing in our world.     It is also not real hard to tell that we are in the last days, as far as the Bible dictates. Don't freak out on me now.      Then again, if you are not prepared to meet Jesus Christ, then freaking out might not be a bad idea .      I have spent years of my life knowing very little about Jesus.
However, know that I am getting a personal relationship with Him life is becoming very cool to live. He is a totally awesome person to have relations with.     It is safe to say that He is the life of the party.      Have you ever thought about how many festivals, and parties that the Israelite people attended?       Even while they were in bondage in the land of Egypt.      God told Moses to go to Pharaoh, and command him to let His people go, so that they may hold a feast unto God.     There was always some ceremony going on.
It took me a while to see this. I was always thinking that I would probably get bored in heaven. I could see myself praising God for an eternity.     Although, I wasn't factoring in how awesome that God really is, and the fact that I have never had a real touch from God .      Well, that pretty much ends that conclusion.
I really think that a service at my church is as close as being in heaven while still on the earth. I never have done this before, but while I am riding the bus to church, I am like a child.    The closer that I get.    The harder it is to sit still.     I get plumb antsy with excitement, because I know that Jesus will be there.     That is an awesome feeling!!       I don't know how folks that don't try to stay in right standing handle one of our services.
There is something special about knowing that Jesus will be meeting with those that love Him every time that they gather.      In the Word it speaks of a mother hen covering her little ones with her wings.       Who would have though that a chicken has some of the attributes of Father.     They taste mighty good also!!
I don't think that there is anyway that we will ever suffer one minute of boredom in heaven. Father is the original having a good time kinda guy!!               We are capable of not being bored here on earth.       That is if we are free, and have a spark of imagination.       There ain't no telling what difference there will be inside of us later on.        I could not ever start to speculate the differences. The Word itself says, and I am paraphrasing here: In our wildest imaginations, we can't even come close to realizing, the good things that Father has prepared for us!!      So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, and blow out a rainbow of great smelling incense!!  The verse is 1 Corinthians 2:9.
I have been told, and I agree with this statement.     If we want to know what God's will for us is in general.      All we need to do is read the first two chapters of the book of Genesis.      Then turn to the end of the Bible, and read the last two chapters of the book of Revelations.      Is that cool or what?
Getting back to the beginning of this post.       I was talking about my church resembling heaven. It is nothing more that a celebration service every time, and the special guest of honor shows up always!!      We sing, and shout praises to our Lord and King.      We are not ashamed to give praise to the One that has given us life so freely!!        We have the most awesome praise team that I ever have experienced first hand.
All you have to do is get a bunch of very talented folks together to begin with.     Then you make sure that their first priority is loving Jesus.      The next thing that happens is that the just flow together in ultimate awesome worship.        Then it affects the crowd to follow them in their worship of the Lord.        Then before you have a chance to realize it Holy Spirit has joined in of the celebration.         I don't know if you realize this or not, but Holy Spirit is the difference in playing church, and having a worship service!!
If Holy Spirit is not the service where you go to church at, and I said that right.     He must be the service, because it is all about God!!      If your service is about anything other than God......... I can tell you what I would do, but I can't tell you what you should do.         I would listen to the message of this writer, and go to his church!!         If you really want to know God, and all three of them. our church will not let you down!!
I feel in love with my church at first sight!!        I had never knew that God actually showed up at the church building.      Maybe this was because I was raised Baptist.      I am not saying that there is nothing wrong with the Baptist.       It was just wrong for me.         I needed a real God in my life that I could trust.           A God that would be there when I needed Him to be.       I later found out that this was all the time.         I need God right beside me every waking, and sleeping moment of my life.
I went from Southern Baptist, to a highly religious state.         By that I mean I was a scared to death Pharisee.        I made laws up concerning the way that I made laws up for my life!!     Yeah,..... it was that bad.       Now I am a part of the pentecostal family, and on the way to becoming what I used to call a Jesus freak!!       There is nothing freaky about it though.      It is not more than a case of true love!!

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment