www.billofrights.org

Monday, March 4, 2013

Following all the words in Red

    Sometimes this silly thing doesn't act the way that i wanted it to act. today is one of them. please forgive me, and continue reading past the events of this morning. there is something really special in this blog!!
Usually, I get up every morning before daylight, and get out of here. I didn't do it today though simply because I was enjoying my sleep. I slept in today, and didn't get up until seven. I was rushing around like a mad man, and noticed a guy watching the tv. I ask what the current temperature was. He said that it was 31 degrees. I just walked away stunned, scratching my balding head. What happened in my sleep last night? I went to sleep in Florida, and woke up in the Arctic region of the world!!
I really don't mind the cold when it is that cold here. We live in a semi-tropical environment. We desperately need freezing temperatures here to control the insect population. Without a couple days freezing temperatures to kill off the mosquito’s, and other pests. It will make for a highly miserable summer. Nobody that lives here wants it to be any worse that it already is.
Ain't God good?        I tell you that I really enjoyed my Sunday this week. I have already told you about the start of it. The church event should be there before this arrives. Then again, as crazy as I tend to be some days, you just can never know!! Anyway, my entire day was nothing short of wonderful. It would be nice if they were all like that, but then again, I wouldn't find as much to be grateful about.
I was reading my daily devotional this morning. It said that I should find a way to speak a word of scripture, or a blessing over someone every day. I had to smile when I was reading this, because I have found my own special way to accomplish this task. Every day I can be found here on this blog speaking blessings on, or sharing scriptures with the whole world!! Man, that was a blessing to my ears!! It is good to know that I can serve God in some capacity.
Actually, this is my ministry. The Good Lord knew that I was was too shy to get up in front of people and speak the word of God. I have proven that issue enough times in my past. I never have got comfortable enough for an effective delivery. Plus, I am pretty sure that my vile mouth language that I was using every breath that I took. Would have stopped me for getting up in front of people. I didn't even start to lose that until about two years ago.
I talk a lot about Spiritual warfare, and going into battle. That reminds me that I need to complete part 2 of the Armour of God. Anyway,......We all have a chance to enter into battle every day. I know that I do at least. Here is a scripture today that should be a blessing to all of us. It is found in the book of Deuteronomy, the first chapter, verse number thirty. The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;
Now, as sure as chicken and dumplings is a food of comfort on a cold winter day. This verse should be a verse of comfort every day for those that believe!! I don't understand how anybody can not believe in God, and His Son Jesus Christ. They simply don't know what they are missing!! They can take a poor boy living in a mission, where that he is not wanted at the present time. And make him so thrilled to be alive, and write another day!! Yeah,...That's right,...........It's a miracle!!
I have a minor problem. I don't really believe in miracles. Yeah,....You hear me right. I really don't believe in miracles in my life. I rely on them!! If it wasn't for the presence of miracles in my life, I wouldn't have a life. Jesus was born a miracle baby. He was born from a virgin teenage girl. Wow!! Isn't it amazing that God trusted a teenager to bring forth His son? Now that is something to think about!!
Now Jesus said something about Himself that can be found in the book of John. Fourteenth chapter, and the sixth verse. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. That is the exact reason that I rely on miracle's, and the reason that I have life!!
In this scripture Jesus is saying that He is the only way to Father. He is the only way to get back to the One that created us. He says that He is the truth, that means that He can be trusted. This was a great deal for me, and it will work the same for anybody.
Because I took Jesus at His word, and trusted Him. He has led me back to Father, and gave me life. He is in the process of teaching me how to live a life that is pleasing to Father. It really is a simple plan that consist of following all the words in Red in my Bible. If I can just do that it then will be possible to live a victorious Christian life.

......Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment