www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy, Celebrate, Happy, fifty, Celebrate, Happy


You ever have one of those days that you need to change your location to be happy?   I think that I need to be near the river.     That's where I wrote my first post this morning.     I am more inspired with everything that I do when I am around water.     This will come as no surprise when I tell you that I was born under a water sign.     I am a Pisces.     This is a very special week for me also. This week marks a very special event in my life.
Can I please have a drum roll?       While we are at it, do you think it would be asking a bit much for a twenty-one gun salute?          They do that at what?        Funerals!!       Then I guess the fly over just ain't gonna happen!!       This is a special day.      This day marks an anniversary of living a little over thirty years longer than those that knew me said that I would.       Yep,..........That's right,...........It is a birthday celebration week for me!!                  Ya-Hoo, I made it to be fifty years old this week!!
Normally, I really don't make a big deal out of my birthday.      This one is special, because of the amount of years.      I was never expected to live this long, and I never even thought that it could be possible for me to live this long.         I have spent most of my life trying to kill myself in various different forms.      Mostly by the ingestion of chemicals to change the way that I felt, and the way that I viewed the world.
The events of my childhood pretty much wrecked any chance that I would have of happiness in my future. I never learned many people skills, so I ran with the other crowd. I really had so many issues of trust that I preferred to run alone. I never have learned the skill of how to treat a woman respectfully, so I don't need to go into any depth with that issue. I have spent twenty plus years of my life in a losing battle dealing with law enforcement agencies. It was nothing short of the grace of God that I have never seen the inside of a prison.
Most people that have known me in my past stayed clear of me. They didn't want nothing to rub off on them. I will never forget that boy that got me started smoking pot, said that he could no longer be associated with me after I got busted for selling drugs. There were even times that mother had given up. After her death my sisters communication has been one-sided, until I got tired of being the only one that acted like they cared.
I know that I was the bad seed. I don't blame anybody for not wanting to be around me. I don't hold any grudges against anybody, for anything that has happened in my past. I think that everything worked out wonderfully. I don't think a thing could have been changed, and this outcome remained. I needed to go through all those people to get down to zero of those that I could trust.
When I had lost all hope that is when the miracle happened.     That is when Jesus came into my life!!      I am involved with a great church where I go to worship.    I have a mighty God that I love and serve. I      know the meaning of true love today.       I am capable of giving love, and much more than that, I can receive love now!!
I still don't have the life of excitement that would intrigue the common folk, but I am satisfied with my life. The things that I really don't care for today in my life, are about to be changed. There is happiness, and freedom on the horizon for me. I have a world wide ministry to spread the the good news of Jesus Christ to whomever is willing to read.
That excited me!!        I have thought about making changes to conform to be like other writers. When I told Father of my plans, He just laughed.      Every time, that I want to hear Father laugh, all I need to do is tell Him about my plans.       It works almost every time!!
Yeah, I was planning to change, and Father said that it wouldn't work out for us.     He said that I was the only one that could do this like I do.       I needed to stay true to my heart, and not to change for anybody.       He also said that He would personally let me know of any changes that need to take place.      I can tell y'all straight up that you can look high, and low, but you will never find any comparison to Father except Jesus!!
I don't believe that I have been this happy to celebrate any birthday more than this one.    I give all the credit for this one to Jesus.      He is the One that spared my ole' miserable self to come in and add fresh life to a very bad situation.               I am definitely pro Jesus!!             I am a friend of His friends, and I am family with His family.        The really good news is that one day it will get much better than this!!
 
           ....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment