www.billofrights.org

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Y'all probably have figured out


Every once in a while, something comes to my remembrance that I had totally forgotten about. It i always good for myself to get a little refresher, with things like this from the Bible. I was reading. Actually, I have been studying in the book of Ephesians chapter six. I was think about writing a little something about the Armour of God. I know that this subject has been talked about many times. I guess that it could be said that of theologians that, it has been talked completely to death!!
You realize that last statement that I made is an oxymoron. The reason being, how could you you talk something with that much life in it death? I believe that it still needs to be talked about. The reason being that there are so many Christians in this world right now, that are walking in defeat!! This is a strategic plan, laid out by Father. It is a plan of warfare, and it is a plan to live a victorious Christian life. That has been Father's plan for us since the garden of Eden!!
Father want for us to live successful free lives. Where most of us miss the mark is in out thinking. We don't think like Father thinks. It say's that wonderfully in the book of Isaiah, chapter 55, and verses 8-9. 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Can you see where the problem probably lies?            In this case anyway.     I know that when it comes to myself measuring up to the thoughts, and ways of God, I really fall short most of the time. If I ever get to the place that I am thinking that I do. Then this verse should simply put me back in the place that I am supposed to be.      Father knows us so well.          He knows exactly how much brain power that we have to use.             He also knows how much that we actually use.
Chapter 6, in the book of Ephesians is really a great writing by the Lord's servant Paul. It covers so much detail of such great things that would make our lives successful, if we put them into practice. However, I just want to concentrate on the weapons of our warfare. Father tells us in this chapter what we need to do first. Before we even get to putting our Armour on He has already started plans for a successful journey.
The next thing that Father does is tell us who our enemy really is.        Not only that He tell us where they are located, and what they do.           Then He goes into graphic detail of what the Armour consist of, and what each piece does.        What I find really cool about all this is what this suit is called.           I think most people know what it is when it's mentioned in small talk.    Certainly, when the preacher is yelling about it behind a pulpit.       I believe that we grasp the name, but don't full identify with the whole concept.
I dare to say that most of us don't realize that this personal suit of protection.    The thing that we put on our own bodies, to keep us safe during the heat of battle with the enemy.      Is the Father's own design for our success when we engage with the enemy.            It is not called the Armour of God by accident.               It is His Armour.                When it is worn, and His instructions are fully followed in full. It has a 100 % success rate guarantee.
This is the part that I think is cool.          Actually, I think that it is all cool!!     The more that I learn is the more that I love!!              Father has not only offered us His personal Armour for us to use. He really expects us to use it.              He is showing His great love toward us by giving us this workable plan.                 All he is expecting us to do is suit up, and fallow the direction that He gave us through Paul.
This is how we show our love back to Father.      I think that it is a great plan.     I would like to give old Satan a swift kick in his, but hold on a minute.            I guess that we can discuss this later on, as we go over Fathers instructions.         Y'all probably have figured out that this can't possibly be dealt with in just one session.            I really haven't finished this page yet, but it will be covered later on down the line.

.........Much Love



No comments:

Post a Comment