www.billofrights.org

Saturday, March 16, 2013

a day of a different flavor


Well, this has been a day of a different flavor. I spent pretty much the whole day at McDuff doing what is called my ministry assignment. I spent the day cooking lunch for the students. It didn't take me all that long to throw it together. There is a lot more involved in kitchen work. Plus I really didn't have any help with the food preparation. Then you have to factor in all the normal madness that goes along with the deal.
My buddy didn't show up for work today, and of coarse his boss wasn't happy. I think that he was trying to take it out on me, but I know how to deal with this stinkin' madness!! I just said OK a lot, while he was talking to me. I find it better to simply comply with every thing that he wants. I know that it is a lot better for all parties involved in a situation to give them what they want at the time. It might change back tomorrow, but for right now it is a done deal!!
I got some really great news today. I am currently sitting at a pretty number sixteen on the list for housing. Yep,......That's right,......All the Glory goes to my God!! I placed Him in charge of this move, and the timing will be perfect. The situation will be perfect when I move, and everything should fall right in line.
There will be something of a drastic difference in nature when I move. Actually, everything will be different, but the most different situation that I will encounter, on a daily basis will be myself. I am going to have to learn how to live like a Christian lives, in the presence, of a demonic world. My lifestyle will be so different than what I would prefer it to be.
I have always been very shy in nature, and I generally just want to be left alone. I want to write this little blog, and not have to deal with any personal, or public issues. Just being a Christian is good enough for me. Being a Christian of the closet variety is great for my flesh, because it is always wanting to take over, and run the show.
As far as I know, Jesus can't use a closet Christian. He wants us to go out, and into the world. When He was talking about hiding the lit candle under they bushel basket. It was a direct reference to being a closet Christian. Every time we go into the world shinning the true light of Jesus it has the Johnny Appleseed effect. Johnny was spreading apple seeds crossed the land, and we are spreading the seeds of Truth.
I really am in a dilemma. I am asking, and trusting Jesus for my entire life here, and all that goes with it. Do you seriously think that He will supply all that I am believing Him for if I hop in the closet? Don't take me wrong here. I know that He will never leave me, or forsake me. That is a done issue, and settled simply by the true nature of Jesus.
The real dilemma is that I want more!! Not only do I want more, I require more!! I need more of Holy Spirit that I have got so far. I need to be blessed with all the Spiritual blessing that I can receive. I want all of the fruits of the Spirit to be active in my life. I want as much of Jesus as I can stand to have in my life, and then I want a little more!!
I am not the guy standing in the middle of the Plaza preaching Jesus. I am not the guy walking around handing out Bible tracts, and telling everybody that Jesus loves them. However, I am the guy when given the right opportunity is not afraid to say, what a difference my life is today, because of Jesus. I am the guy that not afraid to say to Jesus that I need help in this situation.
We are all different, and we all have different ministries. I know that the only one of my ministries that I can perform in the closet is this one. If this is the only thing that I do in a days time I am defeating the purpose of being here to begin with. It is a complete blessing to write this little bit to the world. I could just fill these pages with a bunch of facts, and then it would be most of the rest of them.
I don't belong in that same category as the rest of them. I am an individual that has been touched by Jesus in a personal way. My ministry is to tell you how I incorporated my life into His touch, and how you can do it also. That is, if you care to have Jesus, in your lives. He will never just barge in, and take over your life.           You have to ask Him.            How cool is that?

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment