www.billofrights.org

Monday, March 18, 2013

Alluda Mazaaka


I don't know how many of my reader like to watch movies. I personally enjoy watching great movies with a purpose. I don't care about watching a bunch of kids getting messed up, and trying to get the sex partner. I like movies that expand my imagination like great science fiction movies. I have always loved a really good science fiction movie. I also love the Disney movies. They are usually clean wholesome movies for the whole family.
My other favorite movie are action movies. I like a lot going on in my movies. I love it when it is total chaos, and madness coming from, and heading in all directions. The reason that I am really writing this little bit is because of something that I ran crossed. It is a movie named, Alluda Mazaaka it is a film from India under the category of comedy. Wikipedia describes it as a 1995 Tollywood action-comedy film, and the language is in Telugu.            OK,.....I got lost on that one!!
What i wanted to do is embed a five minute video on non-stop action. If they are speaking it wont matter, because before you can even think that you understood what was being said. That part will be over. It is an extremely crazy movie. I don't see how some of the horses could have not been hurt. If you look really close you can see ropes tied to their legs to stop them quick.
 
 
        ...........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment