www.billofrights.org

Friday, September 5, 2014

The Battle is on Right Now!!

The funny thing is that a couple months I was honestly thinking that my life was about to settle down, so I could follow suit, and chill out. I had planned to continue in this general area that I live in now. I figured that I would join the church up the street, because it is small and needs more members. I thought that I would continue to write this blog, drawing others to Christ at least that was my goal. You are probably going to have a hard time believing this, but since my diagnosis with cancer, everything is different now.

I have no idea what my plans are now, or what I am doing most of the time. My closest friends, who are few, are acting a lot different now. Some of them show me great pity, and the rest of them are picking me apart, because of the way, that I am acting. I few that I have enough going on right now, that I don’t have the time for the pettiness of the way that they say I am acting.

You know that I have a disease that’s main goal is to kill me. I already know that cancer will show no mercy, until I am dead. My faith rests in Jesus Christ and Him alone. I have no other option to turn to, nor to choose from. Jesus is my only Hope!! I have Christian friends that are telling me these ways to get a small account of income, in my life right now. I have no income, and no savings, and I am relying on Jesus to supply what I need to make it through.

I am getting confused, because when I said no, that Jesus would supply, I hear things like this; yeah, but this is quick. This is a guaranteed deal, because nobody will check behind you to see if you are being truthful. Excuse me for a moment while I scream!! Does anybody understand that this would be a great time, for me to make solid choices? I know that Salvation does not come by works, but my Salvation is already secure. Please help me out with this; is it suddenly wrong to do the right things?

Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I think that I would understand better, if these folks that I am speaking about weren’t church people. I know that I am doing the right thing, because the Word of God says that I am. The Words in red are the Words that Jesus spoke, and the Words in black are the ones that Father wrote. If we put all these words together, then we have a book of truth.

I realize what is going on right now. I am probably more sensitive than I have ever been in my life.                Could there be any better time, for Satan to ploy my friends, and the people that I go to church with against me? Most of it comes crossed, in a very subtle way. I really don’t think that most of them even realize that they are a part of the devil’s plan.

Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I have said something to a couple of them, and they act offended when I do. I am sure that act is the key word here. I am just worried about you brother.  Don’t get mad at me, because I care about you. The thing that I need most, in my life is prayers, of the children of God that, are connected with God.

James 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I realize that that there is really nothing going on in my life, which is not going on in the rest of Gods children. The circumstances might vary from case to case. The bottom line is the same, because Satan is trying to take us out, of the battle. There is great news for us as children of God, and this is just a part of it. 

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

We have a major weapon, that we should carry that works, in both ways. It is the Word of God, and Satan has no defense against God’s Word. This amazing tool while it is taking care of the wiles of the devil, it also is giving us much need training to live the Christian life.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The only hope that I have for the problems, in my life right now, is the same hope that you have, for your problems in yours. It is fellowship with the Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. I believe Satan is turning up the heat on the Children of God, because he realizes that he is running, very short on time. I believe that the end of days is near, and we need to closer to our Lord, than we ever have been.    Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

            …..Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment