www.billofrights.org

Monday, September 8, 2014

Much more that I thought

How many of you realize that once that you truly give your heart to Jesus, that your life will never be the same, as it once was? You see, say, taste, and touch things differently, than you once did. I have a lot going on in my life right now, and I was thinking that it can personal. This is just what Satan is hoping that, I will see these events going on, in my life right now, in that way. I could choose the road of abandonment and through myself, a pity party for one. 

That is really the path that I would like to take right now. There aren’t many people in my life, which would think anything bad against me. The most people that I know already consider me to be a dead man. Truthfully there are times that have a difficult time not agreeing with them. I have already had people while talking to me, that say that they don’t understand the reason that, I don’t just go ahead, and finish it off right now. 

I am having some strange thought, feeling, and emotions going through my body every day. I am sure that these things are tied deeply, with having the cancer, inside my body trying, to kill myself.  I am just a normal man engaging, in a battle whose aim is to kill myself. This simple sound, like a definition of my archenemy named Satan. This is how that he words, and this is his goal to take all the children of God out. He hates all human beings, as much as he hates God.

1Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

I have invited Satan into my life, because of reading certain prayers. In my Spirit I became very serious about engaging with him. I am not too foolish of a man, because I know and realize that the whole army of God has my Back.        If you recall on 7/18/2014, I posted a prayer called “Putting on the full armor of God.”  A few days before I post that prayer, I started to pray it at every morning. Tomorrow will a month’s anniversary of praying this prayer.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

Do any of you believe that this verse of scripture it true?    If any of you doubt, even a little, do I have an eye opener solution for you. Pull up the putting on the full armor of God prayer, and start to pray it every morning.  By the end of the thirty day I can guarantee you that your life will change, and your Spiritual senses will heighten, to a level that, you have not seen yet.

I believe that when you put the full armor of God on every morning, that Satan starts to notice. I believe that it sends a waved of fear through him that, he really don’t care for. Every day now Satan comes at me, with some different force of evil. Something new, as a source of evil, because this is a serious time, for us to be doing battle. The war is raging between us daily and it not the same old aggravation that I had been used to doing.

I am sure that my Jesus knows what I need in my life, and He knew that it was time to grow another level, to keep me off, of my pity pot. To get the focus, off the pain inside my body, and keep me in the battle for His glory. This life has never been about us. We don’t know how to behave, or act like descent human beings. We were created to worship, and often our worship is one a weak vessel, that can do anything for us. Let’s take this one step further; we were created to have a relationship and fellowship, with our Master Loving Creator!!

If you care to step closer, to the front line, then all you need to do is put on the full armor of God. I did it by accident, and I am sure that I did. I will give you a warning though; once you put on your body, there is no turning backward, because you back is totally exposed.

I think that this is enough for today, because doing this will show you the real power, of the Word. I was totally alarmed by the attraction that this payer meant to Satan.

Ain’t Jesus Great?

            ….Much Love         

No comments:

Post a Comment