www.billofrights.org

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Never a Dull Moment...

I don’t think that I will ever tire of talking about Jesus. There is so much that I find totally amazing, about the entire Spiritual realm. I hope that all my readers believe in the things of the Spiritual realm, because it is the other half of life. Father is a Spirit, which speaks things into existence. He formed the worlds with nothing more than a spoken word. Don’t y’all find that simply amazing?
If you remember, when Father made a covenant with Abraham, that He left His footprints in the blood, from the animals that were halved. Adam and Eve heard His voice, during the cool of the day, in the Garden of Eden. Apparently, both of them have fellowship with Father, until they sinned.  Even Moses asks to see Father on the mountain top, and Father told Moses to hide himself in the clefts of the rocks. Moses was then allowed to look after Father passed by him. These are just a few examples of the times that Father did show Himself either verbally, or in form.
 I say in form, because I am confused a little, about what was really going on. . 1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.   I might need some input, from my readers, that know about this subject, which I am going to bring into the light. I am trusting Holy Spirit to lead me into the truth on this subject. I am thinking that the bodily form might have been Jesus, and possibly the voice also.
Here is a few things that Jesus had to say about Father, and the fact that He is a Spirit. John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. When Jesus had been resurrected from the grave, he was talking to the disciples, and said this. Luke 24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
I personally am the kind of person, which simply takes the things, which the Bible has to say, as the truth. I do this on faith, because I don’t understand all things right away. However, I know that at times I have been mistaken in my judgments, and this may be one of those times. I am not telling my readers, that this is the way that this is. All that I am saying is, that this is the way, that I think that it happened.
I know that Jesus is the spittin’ image of Father, because He says that often. John 10:30  I and my Father are one.  John 14:7  If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:10  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
I hope that I am not invading the explanation of the Trinity.  I just have trouble thinking that Father was working alone, and I know that He wasn’t, because of the way that He spoke. Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
I really think that I have wandered into the explanation of the Trinity. That might be the only way to possible explain what was really going on. I know that Father is so awesome, that He could fit into any form, which He chooses. The entire Trinity of God is so wondrous to me, that I can’t even find the words to describe the majesty, which they possess.
Maybe that is the reason that I can never tire from talking about Jesus.


           …………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment