www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Laundry Room Experience


I want to give, “A great big shout out,” to all the readers of this blog, this morning!! I really do appreciate the way that you love the Lord. When you tolerate, the madness that I produce, on these pages really shows how great that you do love the Lord Jesus!! I need to take this opportunity, to brag about something, that I have had nothing to do with.

I dedicated this blog to Jesus a while back, and told Him if He would supply the inspiration to write, the results would be up to Him. It took me a while for my actions, and my words to line up together. However, just as Jesus changed my heart, He has also changed my expectations of this blog.

It started out as a game of playing numbers. I thought that I need to reach every person, which has a computer, or access to one. It didn’t take long for that mess, to be taken out, from my heart. Y’all do realize that the Lord never takes anything away, without replacing it with something else, and it is always better. Ain’t God good!!

I no longer am playing a numbers game. Now, I am playing the countries game!! It simply amazes me every time I see a person sign on, from a different country around the world. I used to glory in what I believed to be, “The most Godless Countries!!” Jesus has shown me with a quickness that I live in one of the most Godless countries in the world. I was being deceived like the most of this country’s residences. Actually, Satan has us dangling from stings!!

Ok,..Getting back to the laundry room experience. Yes it is true that to wash, and dry my clothes, I go to a special room in the facility in which I live. I really don’t mind doing this, for several different reasons. The main reason is the fact that I am so grateful, to have a place to clean them, and I have the money, that it takes.
I can’t ever stress high enough was a privilege that it is to do my own laundry!! After someone else being responsible for my cloths in the last two years, I really don’t mind doing them myself. I have got my clothes back in every kind of way imaginable, over the last two years. That does include not getting them back at all!!
Another great reason is the fact that I always write a post for the blog. Have you noticed that it is rare when I don’t include at least one scripture from the Bible? It does happen from time to time, but it is rare. I am not sure how many of you know this, but I pray for the readers of this blog. I also thank my Lord that He has given me the opportunity to serve Him, by writing this blog. I look forward to writing each, and everyday something. Even though, it might not get posted, on that day that it was written. It is dependent, on what my Boss says at the time!!
I really get a kick from taking care of my daily needs. I like to prepare my own meals, and wash my own dishes. I find that washing dishes is really great for the care of your hands. You must know that I have a special relationship with water, so I never have a problem with taking a shower. The only problem that I have is getting out of the water!!
I simply love being created in the image of Father. That where i get my boldness to ask the questions, that are too hard for me to understand. It is also where I get my creativeness. I am a master at taking, what other folks call trash, and making myself a home from it. There is one thing that I fail to pick up from Father. The way to truly love those around me.
I bet there are those of my readers who don’t have this problem. I am sure that they love just like Jesus did. However, and shamefully, I must admit that I fail miserably, and quite often. I was born to be a Pharisee, and a great one. I should have been a judge, because that is what I quite frankly master. I have a real problem, with showing kindness, to somebody, that is always proclaiming that I am less than. I had rather strike back with some form of severe retaliation. Then go off and pout, because I know that my personal actions were wrong!!
I often wonder how I got so far away from Father.  I simply love the way that the disciple John, wrote his heart, while writing the scriptures, of the Word of God. He was so tender, while referring to us, as little children. Even John had another side to him. He would shoot the gospel at full force right at us!! John had a very special relationship with Jesus, and it shows in the way that he writes.
1Jn 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Can you feel the intensity that is written in this verse? It could be that I need to feel this intensity to straighten my love walk up. I try to keep my love tank at a full level.   Oh,…for those that don’t understand what I am saying, I can explain. I call my heart my love tank and I fill it daily with the written Word, the spoken Word, and uplifting praise and worship music.
I know that there comes a time to hold a funeral, for the old man. However, I really get aggravated with folks that say that they are praising a risen Savior; with sad, slow, dragging out the last note song, that is only fit for a funeral!! If you are going to praise……Then praise well!! Rock the house with lively music to our King!! Lift up your hands, and shout how good that Jesus has been to you!! You can even shout about how good He will be in the future.
Psalms 134:2  Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD.
King David knew a couple things about praise. We all need to read the book of Psalms, and rethink the way that we attempt to praise and worship. I believe that something happens when we do it in the right way. I believe Holy Spirit shows, and shows out!!
           …………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment