www.billofrights.org

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Perfected Love…

Almost, if not every time, that somebody has fallen in love with you, they proceeded to tell you how much, that you mean to them. They use great swelling words, which can make your face turn red, and at the same time, fill your heart with warmth. The truth is that it had such an impact on your life, that just thinking about it, still has the same effect on your being today. That is real power, taking into consideration, of how long, that it has been, since the time that your memory is recalling.
I guess that is the way that the human emotional status is designed to work. I have no problems, nor complaints about the design, of our emotional system. However, I do have a question for my readers? Did the same effect take place on your emotions, when you first heard that God loves you?  Think about it for a minute, and be totally honest with yourselves. Nobody is judging you, or pointing any fingers at you. No matter what your true answer is going to be.
I need to ask you not to judge me too harshly, when I tell you, what my answer is, to this question. I have heard that God loves me all of my life, and it really has had little effect. I have read in the books of John, where God is love, with the same effect. The truth is often times when I am reading the Word of God, I am doing nothing more, than going through the motions, of a spiritual rite of passage. Nobody is getting any good from these actions. Not Father, not Jesus, not Holy Spirit, and not me!!
It is really important for me to not get too far of track, but I had to say that, and now forward!! The key to me, and I am not talking about you, unless you are the same way. However, for me to get any feeling, from the fact that God loves me, He has to speak to me personally. Please don’t get this confused, because the question that I ask was, “Was when you first heard that God loves you.”
Romans 10:17  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. I posted this verse because I don’t want to belittle the importance of hearing, what God has to say about issues. However, nothing has touched me as personal, as when Father speaks to me directly, through His Word, and tells me that He loves me.
It is always fresh, new, and filled with power. I am having a hard time describing this effect, which it has on me. It is much more than emotional. I would dare say that it goes much deeper, than the emotional realm of my human understanding. It goes right to the Spirit of the center of my being.
The truth is when Jesus says that He loves me in the Word. When I receive it personally, because it is meant for me at that given time. The Word of His love is so fresh, and new, it is like the first time of hearing it all over again. I get this over-whelming, warm feeling of complete joy way down, in my Spiritual being!! Can anybody relate to what I am saying?
The way that the written Word speaks of the love that God has for us is as unique as God is Himself. He showed His love for us with Jesus bloody body hanging on the cross. The word is what I want to show you today. The Bible is nothing more than the most powerful love letter written to the children of the Father. It is all about His love for us!!
I want to show you how much that God loves us, and what His plan is for us. However, He does place a stipulation, on His blessing. He expects us to love Him back, in the same deepness of love. He expects us to obey His Word, and that takes an act of love to do. If you don’t know, the God that I am talking about, and the best way to tell right now is if you’re offended, by what I am saying. Stay with me, because I am going to prove to you what I am saying is not a lie.
I am going to show you six verses, of what I am talking about. Five of these verses are located in the Old Testament, and one from the New Testament.
 Exodus 9:5  Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Exodus 19:6  And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy  14:2  For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.
Deuteronomy 26:18  And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
Deuteronomy 26:19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.
1Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

The word peculiar is showing how special that we are to God. However, we forfeit that love, if we first don’t obey His voice!! The fact is that we can’t even hear His voice to obey it, if we don’t know Jesus. 

          …..Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment