www.billofrights.org

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Slightly Twisted Different Form

Hello to my readers!! I hope at the time, that you are reading this post finds you, well blessed, by the grace of Jesus Christ. Jesus is our only Salvation to be found anywhere, and my prayer for you is trust Him, with the care of your soul and life. Within my spirit dwells even a greater Spirit, which is leading me to deeper knowledge. He is tying up the loose ends, to make greater sense of things that I have never understood at all.
This week I have, actually for the past couple weeks, I have been dipping, and dabbling into the things, in which I did not understand. Things that I had heard of most of my life, for these are much older than I to begin with. Words that our time and culture have become desensitized to hearing. Detrimental words that are counted as harmless today, to the general population. These words can easily fit nicely snug in the same category, because they are all related by a single thread.
The words are words like Satanic or Satanism, cults or illuminati. Things like New World Order, Babylon, false prophets, and The Anti-Christ. Underneath every one of these words, we can find different sub-categories. Every sub- category has underneath them, a slightly twisted different, form of deception.  The culprit of all this madness is none other than Satan.
Satan is known by a variety of names. The most popular being; Lucifer, The Devil, Beelzebub, An Angel of Light, Diablo, etc. I don’t know much about this creature, but I know a few things. He was made by God as an angel. That tells me that he has awesome power.  Jude 1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. There had to be a reason that Michael did this, because there is no slack in himself!!
This is what Jesus had to say about Satan. John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly The best way that I can start to explain how this is possible might sound absurd to some. Satan doesn’t have but one weapon in his bag of tricks, and he has perfected that one. He is a master at the art of deception!! Genesis 3:1  Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
You can even say that he is the grand illusionist, and it would fit the bill. How else could you explain the effort of the illuminati? The illuminati have been around, for a few thousand years deceiving people. They teach the Bible upside down, where Satan is the good guy, and Jesus is the deceiver. They are very powerful, and they are into everything known to man, with the exception of Jesus!!
They even have folks placed inside the churches to deceive all that they can. They control the entertainment industry. Ever wonder why, the most talented people, don’t always win shows, like American Idol?  Why are there folks acting in movies, that can’t act well to begin with? Do you ever heard, a song on the radio, and wonder how they were allowed to sing?
If you want to get into the entertainment business, the first thing you need to do is this. You fall under the delusion, that the devil can purchase your soul!! You swear an oath to him, in exchange for popularity, power, and wealth, or all three, with more added at your request. Satan really doesn’t care what you want for your soul. He simply wants for you to pledge allegiance to him!!
I have had my tour of duty in serving Satan, but it was out of ignorance; coupled with the fact that I was young. I don’t think that I have ever really considered, trying to deal with him, on my soul. Maybe the only reason that I did not is, because I knew that it already belonged to Jesus. I took care of that at the age of seven.
The sad thing is that I have watched videos these last two weeks. In some of these videos, I actually witnessed people, which seemed to have reasonable levels of intelligence, tell how that they had sold their soul to Satan. They sold out for popularity, and fame on this earth, that will not stand the test of time.
I have witnessed more corruption, on this planet in the last two weeks, than I ever have. Most of it being, right here, in the United States of America!! Satan is taking over everything in sight. Our Government is nothing more than a bunch of liars. There isn’t any wonder, that the most of the world hates us now. We have proven ourselves not to be trustworthy. Our word is worthless, and we can’t even manage our own house now. Although, we would like to tell you how to manage yours!!
My head is simply reeling, with all the information that I have taken in, over the past two weeks. The signs are lining up at a hyper speed, screaming that Jesus is coming soon!! The greater Spirit, on the inside of me, confirms that this is true. I don’t know the day, or the hour, that it will take place. Nobody really does except Father.
Have you ever wondered why Father knows something, which He hasn’t told Jesus about? It seems like; it will almost bring a discredit to the Gospel. Although, it does not damage at all. Actually, the reason is really cool in my book. Father could not tell Jesus, when the end would come, simply because He would tell it to us!! Check this verse of proof out!! John 15:15  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Jesus told us everything that He knew about Father, because His mission, for even coming to the earth, was a seek, and save mission. He held nothing back from our knowledge, and Father knew this was how Jesus would operate.
Are you ready for His return trip, or even the rapture of the church?
           ………Much Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment