www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Understanding of the Trinity...

I am really amazed at myself how I am looking at these last days. I know without a doubt, that I am seeing my last days, but the last days of the earth are upon us also. I am really not sure how all this is going down. I don’t have enough sense, or I have not really tried to figure it out. Some folks preach that the rapture, will take place, before the Great Tribulation, and others preach that it will take place later, on down the line.
I am really not that smart at times. However, I have read the Bible, and I do understand a great deal of it. I really don’t know exactly how much, the children of God will be suffering. I know that the disciples of Jesus suffered greatly, and they rejoiced in the glory, that they were counted worthy of the Lord to suffer.
There is another little thing that I understand when I read it. I understand the fact, that no matter, if we suffer, or if we don’t suffer much at all, in the end we get spend eternity with Jesus!! Doesn’t that make you elated with great joy?  Man, it makes me start to squirm just thinking about it!!
Have you really just stopped to think, about what is really going on? The Creator of all that we will ever know, and the one that created us, has called us, to spend an eternity, with Him in paradise.  Just sit here for a spell, and let that brew inside of your Spirit!!
All this chaotic mess, here on this planet that we call earth, is nothing more than a trial run. It is nothing more, than time spent, to make the greatest decision of our lives. Father has given us this time, to decide whether we choose a life of royalty, or will we choose a life of disillusion.
I lot of folks choose that disillusioned lifestyle.  I did for most of my life, but I was really on the low side of the scale. It didn’t take Satan much to have me. A bottle of beer, a pill, and some ole’ girl and I was happy to do his bidding. I never did achieve fame to any degree, but then again I wasn’t seeking fame either.
Ain’t God good though? Even through the years that I was running hard from God, He remembered the promise that Jesus made me to save my soul, when I was only seven. I don’t understand the way that Father works, and when I hear people say that they understand. Well,…I just shake my head in disbelief. There is a reason that I do that, and it was documented in my Bible.  Isaiah 55:9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. I realize that I am fixing to get off track, but this is where the Spirit is leading. Maybe I can pull it all together, because it is all about Jesus to begin with. You do realize that Fathers representative, in this world is called Jesus right? He was the one that put on an earth suit, like we are wearing, and walked with us. He is called the Son of God. However, Jesus favorite nick name was a bit different. He preferred to be called the Son of man. When Jesus ascended back to the Father, He promised to not leave us alone. He said that He would send the Comforter, which we know as the Holy Spirit.
Now, I am fixing to step off the deep end of the ocean here. I am going to try to teach you, what I understand to be the Trinity. The person that I call Father, is all that there is, although, He has split Himself into three totally unique personalities, of Who He really is. I believe the reason that Jesus Christ, came to this earth to walk among us, was nothing more than Father trying to get up close, and personal with His creation.
John 10:30  I and my Father are one. John 17:21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.John 17:22  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: Father was the one that put on the earth suit, and made the way for His creation, to be possible to fellowship with Him once again. Once Jesus had completed the work before Him, it pleased the Father to the point, that He elevated the name of Jesus, above any other name.
Are you completely confused yet? Are you saying that Jesus is just a figment of my imagination? No!!! Jesus is a real being!! He is simply an extension of the Father. Can I make a statement of how real that Jesus is? Do you know why, on the day of the second coming of the Lord, which we will be with Jesus? Because the only reason, that Heaven is Heaven is because, Jesus is there!! Once we go into, or enter into Heaven, we must go with Jesus, where ever that He goes!!
That only leaves Holy Spirit to discuss. Truthfully, there is no discussion, because He is as real as Father, or Jesus. However, He is another form of Father. Remember the verse that I posted about His ways, not being our ways? Let’s move on to the most important part.
We are loved!! We are loved so much, that our Creator has shown Himself to us in three different forms. Actually, He covered all the bases that could be covered!! There is a verse in the Bible, which I know that I overlook, because it is so well used, or maybe over-used. This one simple, small verse, explains what is really going on with all of us that are involved. First the Father, then Jesus, then the Father again in Holy Spirit, and then us.  John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The truth is that it is all about Jesus!! If anyone, or anybody, ever tries to tell you, that it about anything else, they are mistaken. Please don’t allow anybody to deceive you, because they are out there. They are looking for those that they can deceive. Some of them are well meaning, but they themselves, are being deceived.
Ain’t God good? I have gone somewhere that I didn’t plan to go. I have gone where the leading of the Spirit took me!! 

              ……..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment