www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

More about the bubbly Spirit

Something just came to my Spirit, which makes me aware, that everybody might not want a bubbly Spirit. The reason that I love to have a bubbly Spirit within me, which attracts me to people, might not appeal to others. Most of my readers know that I have a problem with people in general. I have deep seated issues of trust, which cause me to shy away, from the presence of most people.
Before Jesus Christ in my life I was a loner. I stayed to myself, unless I thought that you had something that I needed or wanted. Every one of the folks that I called my friends, were those that were like me, deep in alcohol or drug use. I was a user of people, because I learned at a early age, that I couldn’t trust nobody. Yeah,..I  was that big of a mess!!
The introduction of Jesus into my life has changed every issue that I have, or in the process of changing them. A bubbly Spirit not only attracts me to people, it attracts certain folks to me also. I walk around being really friendly, and some people give me a look, that allows me to tell that they are wondering about me. I can’t tell you that I am a reader of other people minds, although, I can get pretty close to what they’re thinking at certain times.
I know the look that says that I am a few days shy, of a permanent vacation!! I know the way that I have looked, and still look at some folks. I think that I must look crazy, because of the way that I act sometimes. Whenever, I enter into a crowd situation, I always speak to the crowd. It might be on a bus, at a bus stop, or anytime that I enter into an office environment. That is the way that I break the ice.
Doing this shows a couple things about me. The first thing is the fact that I am friendly. Proverbs 18:24  A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. The second thing that it shows is the fact that I am approachable. That there should be no fear simply, because I am near to you.
The reaction that I get allows me to know some things, about the folks that are around me. Those that give me that look like I might be crazy. Let’s me know that they will have an opportunity to change their minds quickly, that is if they want to change it. Those that don’t acknowledge that I am even alive stay indifferent. The rest of them, quickly become my kind of people.
Once I start a dialog, there are those that continue it in different ways. Some people just smile, and sometimes it is a smile of relief. Other folks have this genuine smile, which assures me that all is well. Then there are those that speak. Some only speak a few words, and there are those who seem happy that they have someone available to converse with, which is capable of understanding.
This works well for me, as far as breaking the curse of the crippling disability that I possess. I do believe that my own inability to trust others is a curse. I am learning new and different ways of coping with this through the love of Jesus. I have found if I can only take the focus off of me, and put it on Jesus, then I have nothing to fear.
Most of my debilitating issues that I have, and have had since childhood are based on fear. I was exposed to several fear based factors as a child, which nobody needs to deal with at that age. I don’t blame anybody for these things happening, because I don’t think that even those that were causing this trauma knew better themselves. This was simply the way that it was back then. I know that it was wrong today, but back then I am really not sure what I thought.
My solution that I have found to heal the pain is Jesus Christ. Part of the answer, which I really need, is the effects, of the bubbly Spirit. It breaks this really shy part of me also. There are a lot of things in which I have not learned to describe yet that happens in my Spirit. I am not sure if I ever will, but that is alright. I don’t believe that I am fanatical in my Christianity. I get more motivated in my writing, than I ever do in my speech.
I am learning as I go to deal with human beings. In the same process, I am learning to surrender areas of my life, which I tend to want to hold on to, for some reason. I have an excellent instructor, which I have laid the care of my life, and everything that it consists of, under His control. He is patient, and very kind, and always knows when it is the right time, for a change to take place.
I guess that once again I have wandered all over the place. It’s really hard to write something that everybody will understand. Then again, I am only looking to reach those, which are as sick as I once was, and still may be. I know for a fact that I am under the scalpel, and Jesus has that tool in His hand!! 
        ……….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment