www.billofrights.org

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Really Lovin' Life!!

When I first came to Jacksonville Florida, I lived just blocks now, from where I started out. I hated to live in the city. The reason is that I hated most people, and the reason, for that was that I truly hated myself. I spent several years close to the beach. It is a different life out there, mostly because I was living in a wooded area. That made it more like home in Alabama.
Living downtown was not the place to be. You could see people selling dope, on the street corners. Prostitution was simply off the chain. It was rare that you could go anywhere without seeing a couple people, at war with each other. Either they were screaming at the top of their lungs, at each other, or it was an all-out slug fest. All these things were happening in the day time, so you could imagine what the nights were like!!
I had spent a couple years, in another really bad neighborhood, getting to know Jesus. I really was not affected by anything, which was going on, in that neighborhood. I was in the process, of sealing the deal, of my Salvation. I spent most of my time getting to know my Savior, and nothing on the outside, which included things, on the inside was of any affect.  That was time well spent, and it was preparing me, for what was going to come.
I am not going to spend a lot of time on this, but the time, that I was gone from the downtown area, it had been cleaned up. It is nothing like it was, at least not In the daylight hours. Now, I am fixing to throw out some words, which need to be said to complete this story. Words like racism, because I came from a very raciest area in Sweet Home Alabama. I honestly was never around folks, from any other culture, until I was around twenty years old. I came from a dominantly area of nothing but white folks, with a ratio of about eighty-five percent redneck. Now, i am not saying anything bad about the redneck way of life. I think that it is highly misunderstood. Every redneck is not bad, or mean, or evil, some are very kind and loving.
I am saying all this to make a point. Please don’t waste anytime commenting on the fact that I am evil in anyway. The reason is that I know who I am, and what I am, and Whose that I am!! That two years that I spent in the life builders program, was the best thing that I ever did, so far, to increase my relationship with Jesus. I am a changed man, and I had little to do with it. The only thing that I did was to slow my roll, and listen!!
I was riding my bicycle the other day, and I was looking, at all that was going on around me. I had a big ol grin on my face, because the Lord was taking to me as I rode. I saw every type of folks that I could imagine. Holy Spirit said to speak to them all, and see what happens. My southern hospitality training is always in effect, because it is rare for me to pass by a person without speaking. I do this with no expectations. I was taught this is an act of respect. I do this because of who is in me, and what has been done for me.
Holy Spirit just wanted me to focus on the reactions of these people, and I did. All of them spoke back, but there was something deeper that I noticed. They smiled like they were not expecting anybody to have a friendly gesture to spare. Some acted like they were relieved, that I was not going to cause any pain to come to them. A few grumbled back, and ask for something, but that is where they are at in life.
Where that I am headed with all this is that I live in the middle of a multi-cultured world here is Jacksonville. The truth is that this, “old reformed redneck”, from Alabama fits right on in, and loves it!! I no longer see the color of the skin when I talk to folks. Now, don’t shout me down when I am preaching well!! I feel closer to God, when I simply act like people are people!! If we all believe in the same Jesus, and there isn’t but one, we will wind up, in the same Heaven.
As far as I know there will not be but one Heaven. I really don’t believe that it will be sectioned off either. The Bible teaches us way too much about love, for there to be any hater section in Heaven!! If we can’t see straight to the heart, of all the people around us, then I dare to say that Father will not have any use for us!!
We are living in perilous times.  There is so much evil around us, and the sad fact is that a lot of it is in the churches of America. I know that folks, from all over the world read this, but I will not speak of things, that I don’t know about. More than likely this is a worldwide issue, simply because it is a Bible issue.  I can’t stress hard enough to read your Bibles. If you’re in any church that varies, from the Word of God…Please leave them, and find a Bible strong church!!
All the signs of the Bible are lined up, and these truly are the last days. Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  The earth was not meant to last forever, and right now the earth is in total rebellion. There are signs of earthquakes, floods, and storms, in areas that have never had such a chaotic mess. There are signs everywhere, which we can look, and that doesn’t leave much out.
Jesus has to be standing at the doorway of this world, and this time He will not knock!! He will burst right on in, and set up camp. The really bad thing is that He will not be meek, and mild on this trip. He is the Lord of Lord’s, and the King of King’s, and if you really are considering, not making Hell your eternal home.  I would strongly suggest, that you start to cry out now for mercy, before it is too late!!
        …..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment