www.billofrights.org

Monday, July 22, 2013

All About the Life

Do you know what the best thing about writing a blog like this one? The fact that everything, which I post, is nothing, but the truth. It is all the Word of God. I don’t even keep copies, of the post that I publish, because I simply, don’t ever need them again. I am always using the same scriptures to represent, in different situations. Do you realize how it is, that I can get away, with repeating this act?
The only way, that I can use the same scriptures, as the same prescription, for different ailments is simple. The Word of God is a living Word!! There can be found no dead thing in Father, Jesus, or Holy Spirit. Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
The word quick means alive. Everything about the Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. This little tidbit has always intrigued me. When Jesus rode back into Jerusalem, and they laid palm branches down beneath them. They began to shout, Hosanna, Hosanna, Blessed be the King that comes in the name of the Lord!! You know that really upset the haters…sorry, the Pharisee’s to the point of demanding that Jesus quite down His disciples.  Jesus said; Luke 19:40  And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
This statement not only amazes me, but it also excites me to think about the true meaning, that I am seeking.  Do you think that Jesus was implying that the stone are alive, and capable of making noise? It might have been just because, they were in the presence of the Lord. They realize that Jesus was the one, which created them. Then again can you think of anything, that the Lord created, that was dead to begin with? Neither can I!!
Here is another statement that Jesus made concerning us. John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. The first thing, which you may be thinking, at first glance of this verse is what is He talking about? I am not dead. I am very alive. If you have never accepted Jesus as your Savior, then according to Paul you are dead!! Ephesians 2:5  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (There is that word again; quick, quickened = alive!!)
Here is the real deal. How in the world can Jesus make this statement about life more abundant? The truth is that the solution is not of this world!! We are about to part from what we know, and a different dimensional realm of life. A life that we have never known, but the invitation is found in Jesus. John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Is the life in the Spirit? Once again, Paul though it to be true. He writes a lot about the Spirit. Romans 8:2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:10  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness
Wow!! Don’t that make you feel special? If it don’t make you feel special, then it should. 1Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Do you realize what that verse is really saying? It is telling you, and me, how special we are to our Creator. I highlighted the word peculiar, simply to define it for us. I am using the Sages English Dictionary and Thesaurus. I really love what the Sage’s is saying about this word. (1) Characteristic of one only; distinctive, or special. (2) Markedly different from the usual. (3) Beyond or deviating from the usual, or unexpected. (4) Unique or specific to a person, thing, or category.
Now, I wasn’t anything, but a hayseed from the country, until I meet Jesus, and accepted Him, as my Lord and Savior, everything has changed. According to the Word of God. I have been adopted, into the family of Father, because I have been chosen. I have been transformed into a Royal Priesthood, and I am peculiar!!
What a wonderful God that we serve. He made each one of us different, from the next, and it still takes all of us, to complete this mission. The truth is that we are to be very busy, about our Father’s business. Jesus wasn’t a bit lazy, in doing good, for all that would allow Him, to bless them. We didn’t hear anything about Jesus, for twenty-one years, after that day in the temple, when He was twelve years old. I can almost assure you, because I know the character of Jesus, that during this time He was still busy about His Father’s business!! 
  ……….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment