www.billofrights.org

Monday, July 22, 2013

Really Cool, So Far...

I have been going to this one church in particular, for the past two weeks. They are a new church, and have just got their start in January, of this year. I am not sure what denomination that they claim to be. They don’t even have a section, of music to play as of yet. Believe it or not, those don’t even meet inside a church building!!
I have to be the most paranoid person, when it comes to checking out new churches. There are so many false doctrines being taught, in these last days. If they vary from the Bible that is what determines a false doctrine being taught to me. I have been caught up in a church that had taken a side road, to the teaching of the gospel, while I was a teenager. Honestly, that catapulted me into a world of darkness, because I wasn’t mature enough to handle, what had happened. I never talked about it. I just ran from the church, and from Father!!
Every time that I walk into a new church, I am already on high alert, for things that might not be right. I might even be extremely critical, because I know how I want to worship Jesus. There are denominations that I can’t possible worship with, and feel good about it. Although, I can listen to their message on the radio, or on C.D.’s, without a problem. It’s not it the message that they bring, but it is completely how they approach God.
This is just my pet peeve, but I like to come before the Lord, the way that it speaks of in Psalm 100. Come before the Lord with gladness, and make a joyful noise, before the Lord. I need to just go ahead, and say what I am thinking, and the way that I feel about certain issues.
I was raised inside a Baptist church. If they preach the Word of God, like it is written in the Bible, then I have no problem with their doctrine. I am continuously listening to fantastic sermons on the radio, by Baptist ministers. There are a few of those, that I simple love to hear bring the Word!! Ok…Here we go.  This is where most of the Baptist folks will say that I step out of line. It is not my true intention to offend anybody. Although, I am offended by this act.  Why don’t you revamp that Baptist hymnal in which you sing from? Jesus is alive!! Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and enter His courts with praise!!
Just reading Psalms 100, should get your feet to moving!! How can you come, before the One, which gave you life, and not get excited? I think sometimes that maybe, I am getting to know a different Jesus, than most folks, and I ain’t just talking about the Baptist. If you worship Jesus with a funeral stle hymnal, then i an talking about you also. Don’t we suppose, to get excited about Jesus? Doesn’t He deserve, to be worshipped totally, and completely?
This is a good place to jump back where I started to begin with. Something that I really like about this new church is the doctrine that they teach. I love the way that they look at giving. They say that they have requirement on giving. Have you ever heard of such madness? The first requirement to give is that you must be a Christian to begin with. If you are not a Christian that don’t want you to do anything but listen to the message about Jesus.
If you are a Christian, then they only want you to give, because you want to give. Don’t give because you think that you have to give. Don’t give because you think that it is going to get you in good with God, because you had quite a sinful week. If you are giving for any reason other than an act of worship, then don’t give at all!!
I think that they are serious when they say these things, for a couple reasons. They don’t even pass the plate around. There is a black box located toward the back, with a label on it, which simply says; giving. There is no pressure at all to give, and it’s solely left up to the individual. I do think that this is a cool way to base your giving. Personally, I must give my tithe, and sometimes above what the Lord requires.
The best thing, which I like about this church, is the way, that they view Jesus!! They say, “Jesus + Nothing = Everything!!”  That is half of what they teach. The other side of the coin is, “Jesus + anything = Heresy!!”  If you are confused by this saying, I can make it simpler to understand. Jesus stands alone, and no works are required.
I plan to go back for the third visit next week. I am not including the name of the church, or where they are located, for a reason. This might be my new place of worship, but I haven’t got the conformation by Jesus yet. As soon as I get conformation in either direction, I will reveal whom they are. 
           …….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment