www.billofrights.org

Friday, July 5, 2013

Finally Becoming Accepted......

The other night I was in prayer, and I always try to keep this one verse that keeps coming to me. The verse in Proverbs chapter three, and verse six that says, in all your ways acknowledge Him. I try to do that when I can remember to do it, and mostly, because Holy Spirit reminds me to do it. It is kind of a break-thru verse for me personally. I have taken this verse, and greatly improved my relationship with the Lord.
Like I started out saying, the other night I was in prayer. Now, I am not a prayer warrior like some folks seem to be. Somehow, I do fumble around, and get my point crossed. Mostly because Holy Spirit has my back at my times of prayer. I simply had to admit something that was very heavy on my heart. I confessed that I had fear in my heart, and it was a fear of Father.
There is something that has been bubbling up in my Spirit, which simply has to be true. The way that this nation has been changing is total anti-God. I know that Father has got to bring His judgment against this nation, and it brings great fear into my heart. I know that I am being totally selfish, because of my relationship with Jesus. My life is getting better, and better every day, and I truly don’t want it to change right now.
I am just beginning to enjoy the company of other people in my life.  I love to talk with folks that I don’t know, and I am getting enjoyment from those conversations. This is the first time in my life, that I am not looking for an angle to supply a need in my life. I realize that I have evil in my past, but now Jesus supplies all my needs. I look to Him, and rely on Him to get all my needs met.
This is the first time in my life that I feel accepted by folks that I don’t even know. I know that this is because of Jesus in my life today. I don’t cuss much anymore, and I try my best not to be rude. Whenever, I say something that I perceive as being rude I apologize quickly. The last thing that I want to do today is being known as an offensive person. I used to use this as a defensive tactic to keep people away from me. Now, I love to be around folks, and I know it is because of Jesus.
On the complex that I live at I am known as the man that is friendly, and causes no problems. I am trusted with more information, than I really care to know at some times. I am not seen as a threat, and to some I am known as a help in times of need. Now, I am not bragging on anything, except the cause of this new-found goodness, and that is Jesus Christ.
Jesus slipped all this in on me. I didn’t even see this coming. I certainly didn’t expect these things to change. I thought that I was happy being a grumpy person, that most folks were better off avoiding. I have not experienced the joy, of other folks in my life, in a long time. It had been so long, that I wasn’t even missing the comfort of being around others.
I am serious when I say this that I can’t walk outside of my door, without enjoying the company of another person. It doesn’t matter where I go these days, because there is at least one person, if not several, that I will enjoy the company of, when our paths cross. Don’t get me wrong, because I am not a great conversationalist. Sometimes I become a part of a conversation with just a smile, or a grin. I am not used to engaging in human interaction, so it is all new to me.
Back to what I was originally saying, I know that certain things have to happen, because the Word says that it does. I know that we, the children of God, have the power to change these things. I said that wrong. We can’t change the Word of Father, but we have the power to delay the outcome. We can petition Father through prayer. We have been given that right, through the blood of Jesus!!
Once we accepted Jesus Christ, as our Lord and Savior everything changed. We became royalty through adoption to Father. We are no longer simply people on this Earth. We became Princes, and Princesses!! We have Royal D.N.A. running through our veins, and all we have to do to get an audience with the King is to show up!! In fact the Word of God tells us to come boldly to the Throne of Grace!! Hebrews 4:16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
I honestly think that this is the worst time of need, since I came before the throne requesting Salvation!! The world is in utter chaos, and our country is leading in the madness!! If it continues on this path I am not ready for what will happen. I am just starting to enjoy my life, and I don’t want to have to suffer right now, especially when I know that it can be slowed down.
I might have to keep putting this scripture in my post until the believers grab ahold of it, and a change takes place. If we don’t stop this madness, the end will come, and there will be a lot of people that don’t make the trip to Heaven. I am talking about your friends, and families, as well as my own. The land of Heaven is not going anywhere. It will be there whether we go today, or a day in the future. The only difference is that somebody that we love with all our hearts might not make it, if it arrives way too soon!!
This is our solution…..2Chronicles  7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


           …….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment