www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A really good flogging....


I must admit, that I don’t have much trouble happen, in my daily life. The problem with that is, (There is always a problem.) my past way of living makes me paranoid. I am always expecting something, to pop up suddenly, and totally wreck my lifestyle.      Can I get a witness?     Can anybody relate at all with what I am saying?    Now, please don’t take me wrong. I don’t walk around worried, that some dark cloud, of gloom and doom will suddenly drop buckets, of misery on me. However, there is a presence, of the evil one still working in my life!!
I have found a solution for this problem, and I use it quite often. There is a verse in the book of Proverbs 3:6, that says, “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.” This Word states that we should involve Jesus, in all of our affairs. He knows what is going on to begin with. Being the gentleman that He is, He will not get involved, without an invitation.
I want to tell you how I handle this attack by Satan, because that is exactly what it is. “Jesus!! Did you hear that? Satan is telling lies on you again!!He is telling me that my blessing is fixing to be interrupted, and something bad is going to happen. Do you want to take care of him, or should I bind him in Your name?”
By the time, that I say these things, he has fled, and the fiery darts have ceased. Satan doesn’t like to be exposed. He definitely doesn’t like it, when I call on the name of Jesus. I give Satan way too much credit, and I am placing myself in a higher position than I am really in. Satan is dealing with far more important issues that me. He is worried about corrupting world leaders. Any time that I use the name of Satan I am simply talking about some little, not really powerful demon.
These demons are doing the work of Satan. They are like flies. Have you ever had a fly in your home around meal time? The just buzz around aggravating everybody at the table. You can swat at them, and they will just back away, and come right back. The only way that I have found to solve a problem, with a fly is to use brutal force. The fly must die!! Once the fly is dead it can no longer bother you. There is a war going on for your soul!!
I need to get to where I want to be in today’s post. The reason that I have no, or little problems in my life today, is because of the blessing of God. David wrote the scripture that applies over my life today, in the twenty-third Psalms. Psalms 23:6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
The word follow, does not mean that goodness, and mercy will always be a few feet behind you. I want you to read, what the Strong’s, has to say about the application of the word, in this verse. A primitive root; to run after (usually with hostile intent; figuratively (of time) gone by): - chase, put to flight, follow (after, on), hunt, (be under) persecute (-ion, -or), pursue (-r).
Are you surprised, or shocked, or just in totally disbelief?      This is how good that Jesus is!!    Surely, Goodness, and Mercy shall run me down, and tackle me, put me in a submissive hold, and simply cover, and smother me, with all the attributes there in!!
Ok…The country boy is fixin’ to come out of me.     Have you ever been walking among, a bunch of chickens, especially when you were a kid? There is always at least one disgruntle chicken, usually a rooster, that has a desire for your neck. All of a sudden, without any warning, that bird will be all over you!! Its wings will be flapping wildly, stirring up a stink against your body, and the spurs on their legs hammering, away on you!! It can be a traumatic experience when you are a little child. It is something that you never forget!!
We always called that special event a floggin’. There is nothing quite like, when an old chicken gives you, a really good flogging. That flogging is on the same line, as the word follow, in that verse of scripture. I don’t know about you, but I need an aggressive blessing perusing me, in my life today!!
Let’s take one more look at that verse.        Ain’t it beautiful?            Surely…Goodness, and Mercy shall “Follow” me all the days of my life. What a blessing that is!! However, I am not satisfied with that. Are you? I want more, and I always want more, and fortunately there is more!!
The second part of this verse is where the real blessing lays. “I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER!!” There is where the real blessing is located. The first part is simply icing on the cake!!
I can honestly say that I have been visited by the Lord personally, a couple times. It was the scariest event, that I have loved, in my life!! The presence of the living God is awesomely, mind blowing, and Spiritually uplifting, as I have ever experienced. I love to be in the presence of the Lord!! I can’t wait until I can bask in His glory forever!! I can’t say this as a fact, but I assume, that His presence is more awesome, than anyone has ever experienced, on the earth. Maybe Adam had the full experience, but I don’t know.
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever!!         That gets me all wound up… 

  ……..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment