www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh no!!.......Not Again.....

Little children, I feel like the apostle John, when I address you in this manner. I have a question to put to you today. Do y’all know who the author of confusion is? The Bible gives us a very good clue to who this is. 1Corinthians 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. My entire point is that i can become confused, with all the information floating around the Internet today. I don’t have a television set on purpose, because I don’t care to be involved, with the madness of the world.
In all reality, all I want to do is keep up, with the movement of Jesus Christ in this world, which I live in. Plus sometimes I love to see how the sighs, of His return is coming along. I download videos, from you tube, and watch them at my leisure. I download a large diversity of videos, because I want a wide spectrum, of what the world is thinking, at any given time.
I need to get back to the way that I started this post off, because I am simply confused, at what the world is doing. However, I am not confused, about what Jesus is doing, nor what Father thinks about, what is going on. The Word of the living God, tells us about all this chaotic mess, in the last days.
What is racking my brain right now is a name, which I mentioned, in a post not a week ago. The name is Oprah Winfrey, and it has been brought to my attention, that she has founded her own church called, “The Earth Church, or The New Earth Church.”  It can be found under both names. Miss Winfrey has this new age way of thinking, and has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ.
I am so very proud to announce to you if her church, has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, then right now I, want to label it, as a false church!! There is no way that you can come into the Kingdom of God, without His Son being in the center of it!!
Hey!! I want to stop right now, and give encouragement, complete encouragement, to those that love the Lord Jesus Christ!! Who love Him, and support His movement in this world!! It is all about the true Son of God, and those that lift His name up daily!!
I saw this video today where this preacher called, Miss Oprah Winfrey the Anti-Christ. The funny thing was that he didn’t even call her one, of the Anti-Christ. He nailed her as the one. He even named our beloved President Obama, as the false prophet. I know that there is not any doubt, that Obama is a snake in the grass!! I have no trust in this man at all. I believe that he is capable, of anything at this point in time.
I have heard some of the things that Miss Winfrey has said about Jesus. It is very clear that she is not a fan of our Lord. This causes me not to have a favorable reaction towards her, but still I know that this is not my fight. My fight is for those that still have a chance. Not saying that she doesn’t, but she is very low on my roster, at this current time.
The way that I view this is very sadly. Miss Winfrey has a massive following, which she could turn to Jesus. She certainly has enough cash, that she could fully support several ministries, in the name of Jesus. With her power, popularity, and wealth, she has the greatest possibility, of become a super-soul winner!! Instead, she has chosen to work, for our number one enemy!!
I choose to not go into what I think, and feel about Obama. However, I will say this one thing that he had the greatest opportunity, which any black man has had in the history of The United States. Instead of promoting the Constitution of the United States, he has done the opposite. What the Constitution has guaranteed in writing, our President no longer can support!! Don’t you find that a very bold statement?
Our President needs prayer. He needs to himself pray the prayer of Salvation, but I think that he is above any wrong doing. It will not stop us from asking Holy Spirit to crush his heart with conviction, or replace him in the White House. If you feel that is a harsh statement, then read some of David’s prayer about his enemies. Anybody that is an enemy of Jesus automatically becomes an enemy of mine!! That is my story, and I am sticking to it!!

       …….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment