www.billofrights.org

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Demonic Shepherds Everywhere...


I have had me some kind of super day!! I down loaded some videos off of You Tube. Just the normal weird stuff that I usually find entertaining.  Things like the ancient’s civilizations having nuclear weaponry, along with the capacity to fly. Everyone knows that the Roswell incident will be surfacing long after the rapture has taken place. There was this one well known preacher, which has taken the opportunity, to slap the face of Jesus, every chance that he gets.
Should I go ahead and call him out?  Yeah, you are probably right, and after all wrong is wrong!! I need for all of the readers to sit down, because I know this will come as a shock. Not only does he promote homosexuality in his mega-church. He honors stars like Oprah Winfrey, and Tyler Perry. Him and his beautiful wife, who I wouldn’t doubt if she is a demon, honors Elton John, who accused Jesus as being, a highly intelligent homosexual man.
Ok,…I know that the suspense, has to be killing those that don’t know, which heretic, that I am speaking about. The winner of the going straight to hell reward of the day is none other than Joel Osteen, and his beautiful demonic wife!! This is the part that I don’t get. He is still lying through his teeth, and getting richer and richer!! That doesn’t really say anything good about the society that we live in today.
Our society has already been in the counter-clockwise, circular motion, before the royal flush. Satan has turned up the heat, on the world that we live in. However, I will keep my feet planted in the American soil today. We elected a Non-Christian man, to be the President, of the greatest democracy, in the entire world. We let him slide, that the down fall of the America economy, wasn’t his entire fault. I do believe to say that he inherited that problem was in order.
I don’t understand why, these blinded by Satanism, kind of people, voted him back into the white house!! He has not done anything good for our country, but talk a great game of recovery. That is nothing more than saying, that one day you will come to Jesus, for the forgiveness of your sins. If you do this day in, and day out, you eventually will die, and bust hell wide open.
The strange thing is that I am not busting the chops, of these people that I have named. They are just doing their fathers business. Everything is right on track, as far as they know. They believe the lie that it is all about who has the most toys. They believe the lie that is all about having the most pleasure. They believe the lie that they are simply better than other folks.
The polls state, that we are at least, an eighty percent Christian nation. That is a bunch of bull, and somebody is lying through their teeth!! If Abel’s blood, called out to God, from the ground. Wouldn’t you imagine that the sound of all the aborted babies in The United States of America is deafening? We simply murder legally, when it becomes inconvenient for us. What makes it legal? We do, when we pass laws saying, that it is alright, and doing so we slap God in the face once again.        Shame on us!!    Double shame on us!!
I have felt some of the awesome power of God. I really can’t say how much, because I have seen storms, that He allowed Satan to wreak havoc, on our lives. Knowing that He could have stopped it, but chose not to at the time. I understand the Bible a little clearer now. Wolves in sheep’s clothing, and some of the end time’s prophecy, even the falling away, from the church is making sense now. It is becoming clear how Satan is pulling out all the stops, on deceiving those, which are living in these times.
I really wanted to write about something else tonight. Something that I thought was important to me. I even started out to do just that, and Holy Spirit said that this was more important. I know in my heart that He was right. Simply, because He always is right!! I guess that I could write until my finger tips are covered with blood, but I don’t think that is the solution. The good thing is there is a solution, and His name is Jesus.
He paid the price for our sin, with His sacrificial shedding of His blood on the cross. That is the only way that I know that we can get from this point to Heaven. We must admit that we are sinners, and accept His death as our price for redemption. We need to believe that He rose from the dead, on the third day, and now sits at the right hand, of Father making intercession for us.
Those of us that are saved already, then is something for us to do, and that is go to war with the devil!! 2Chronicals 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
……..Much Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment