www.billofrights.org

Monday, July 29, 2013

A momentary lapse

I never cease to be amazed by the way that Jesus moves. He walked around for three years, and healed all those that were willing to let Him. The Word of God that I own, places Jesus, as the star player, in a world, that never had to be. Father could have created a world, where everything would have gone His way, and that is what He did. That is really mind blowing to me.
I don’t know how far the throne of Father and Jesus is located, from this planet. The problem with estimating the distance, is my lack of understanding, the Spiritual realm. The Spiritual realm may be as close, as our next breath, and it might be past, what we can see in outer space. I am going to use the example, of being further, than we can see in outer space.
There are a couple reasons that I chose this option. The first one being, that all folks don’t think the same way that I do.  (Mark 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.) The second reason is that this option is something, which we can all relate with. We all know, and realize the vast distances that we can view in space today. I am sure that nobody would have a problem agreeing, that it is a very long way, from the earth.
The part that I really find amazing is the fact, that God placed this planet out, in the middle of nowhere, or so it seems. Even still, He has not left us alone, or abandoned us. He knows every detail about us, and is highly interested, in our daily activities!!           Don’t you think that is totally awesome?
Maybe it was the way that I was raised, and that was pretty much normal. I remember having stories read to me, and reading stories, in grammar school. In my younger days, I tended to like the fairy tales. The ones with the kings, and prince’s, and the queen’s, princess’s, and the valiant knight, who always slayed the dragon. The Bible seems like it has been based, on the fairy tale line, but the opposite, is probably the truth.
I know today that the Bible is true, even as far flexed, as some of the stories seem to be. I am not talking about the stories of a talking donkey, or a floating axe heads. I am not even talking about humans, walking on the water, or the dead coming back to life. What I am talking about is the audacity, of humans to deny their Creator!!
The book of Revelation is one, mind boggling, well authored, piece of prophecy. It amazes me how accurate it has been so far. These folks are selling out to Satan right, and left in these days. Hollywood has been corrupted, and the music industry is corrupted. Our Government is totally corrupted, and has been all of my life. The church has more demonic activity inside of it, than in the local bar on Friday nights!!
I understand the part that Satan is playing, because is hell bound with no reprieve. The fact that real, living, breathing, human beings are buying Satan’s lie, is beyond my comprehension. The horror of the damaging is that it is happening to folks, which grew up in the church. They may have never accepted Jesus, but I dare to say, that they have sat under the teaching, of the book of Revelation.
I am thinking, that is takes some form of powerful deception, to actually pledge, your allegiance to Satan!! To go in front of a camera and state that you sold your soul to Satan, in front of the entire world is so foolish. I think that it might not be meant for me to understand some things. I know that I can’t even start to understand how this can be.
I can see if you grew up in a home where you were never taught about God. How would you explain the reason behind Christmas? Christmas just ain’t Christmas, without the story, of the birth of Jesus. What other reason could there be? Honestly, if I didn’t believe in Jesus, I couldn’t see any reason to go out, and spend money on others.       Could you?
However, because of Jesus was willing to sacrifice His blood, and life to pay the ransom for us. The penalty of sin demanded death, and it wouldn’t have done any good for any of us to die. We were born in sin, and were condemned from the start.  But God,……Don’t you just love when you find that written in the Word?
How about,… For God? John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Father loves us so much, that He had already, made a way of escape, for our sin condition, through Jesus. Do you ever get the feeling that Father keeps bailing us out of trouble?
1Corinthians  10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
          ……..Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment