www.billofrights.org

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Please Wake Up B4 it's 2L8


Hey …are you awake?   Wake up.  Come on now, it is time to wake up. Wake up!!!!!!
I am not sure why folks can’t really see, what is going on, in our world today. It seems that the heat has been turned up, in our society, for the return of Jesus Christ. There has been a mass escalation, of end time events, that were prophesized, in the Bible. Everything is rushing together, screaming at large volumes, for the return of the King!!

I have been impressed to write several warnings here lately. I know that when the rapture takes place, everything will change dramatically. The seven years of tribulation, will be on the earth, and I am not exactly sure what will be going on, during that time. I have heard that there will be a time of peace, and prosperity, crossed the world. Then it will be followed by a time of total hell.

I really can see how this will come about though. With all the Children of God gone home, during the rapture, it will open up new opportunities. There will be mass chances, of employment available. All those that are left behind, should pretty much have their choice of a job. I can see how the economy of the entire world will bloom. After all, when the rapture takes place, we will not be with-drawing funds, from our bank accounts.

We won’t even tell Jesus to hold on a second, while we grab our wallets, and purses. There should be money laying everywhere, which is first come, first serve. There will be all the comforts, of home that will be up for grabs. After the initial effects, of the rapture, after all the chaos has settled, even before, all the bodies get cleared, which got caught in it. There should be looting, and squatting like never before recorded.

I am not sure about a lot of things. However, I feel that there will be a lot of heathen, acting people, which are left behind. There will also be those that thought, that they would be included in the rapture that will still be here. This would be my very worst fear come true!! I don’t care if this world will flourish, for a very short time. I don’t care how well, that my life could be. If the rapture took place, and I knew it, and I was left behind, I think that I would lose my mind completely!!

I know that there would be one last chance to come to the saving grace of Jesus. Just because the rapture comes, doesn’t mean that it is over. There still will be the chance of Salvation. I don’t think, and now I am thinking. I really don’t think that it will be as easy, as it once was, but it will be possible.

I really don’t care what the non-believers, say about our God. He created us, and He didn’t have to do this. He gave us guidance through the times of our lives, and He still didn’t have to. He really loves us, and wants to give us better, than we have ever thought to be possible. Do you realize that our Father, could have made us perfect to begin with, and had us, as His perfect playthings? He could have created us with “Robot Mentality.”

Do you realize what Father done for us in our creation? Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Our Creator, Father God, chose, in His wisdom, to create us in His image. While creating us in His image, He also gave us dominion over everything, and that includes all the creeps, that cross our paths!! Ain’t that what that verse says, or am I looking at it wrong? Have you ever had a creepy person cross your path? I know that folks have tried to enter into my space, which I just couldn’t understand. Their ways were not my ways, and their thoughts, were not my thoughts.

I had to use my God given right to simply walk away, from that form of madness. Taking dominion doesn’t mean that you beat a person down. Jesus promoted love over violence. There was a lot of violence in the Old Testament; there was a lot of killing, and beating down, of the heathen nations.  Although, these nations confronted the will of Father, and had to be, dealt with accordingly.

I know that I have been all over in this post. I have jumped, from one thing, to the next However; I do want to leave you, with this one thought, or situation of reality.  It comes from the book of first John. 1John 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

God is love, and everything, that He does, is out of love for us. If Father chastises us, it is because He loves us. Don’t you discipline your children, because you love them? One more question. Do you love the One that loves you the most? 

        ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment