www.billofrights.org

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Homosexual Pastors Behind a Pulpit


Somebody,………….Just anybody,………Please pinch me, because I have got to wake up!! I really can’t believe what I have just seen with my own eyes, and heard with my own ears. Come quickly Lord Jesus!! I know that I took a couple years off to get right with the Lord. I believe that was time well spent, and if I had to do it all over again I would. I thing that something has happened, during that time, that I spent away. I believe that the people of this planet have seriously, hit an all-time high, of self-seeking!!
Did I miss something while I was away? Did our Creator send out E-Mail’s to everybody, stating that He was just joking, about the things that He said, in the beginning? Can somebody please forward a copy of the memo to me, because I didn’t get mine?
I just sat here watching two homosexual preachers of God’s Word, talking about another one, which has recently had charges brought against him. I cringed while this one said that we needed to take a look at the oppressive taboo in which homosexuals are treated, in today’s society.  He also said that he had to speak the truth, about his homosexuality if he was going to preach the Word of God, from the Bible.
I know that these are the last days when homosexuals are getting bold enough to slap the face of God, from His own pulpit!! Here in the city that I live in, there has been a gay explosion, in the last couple of years. I don’t reckon that there can be many left in the closet anymore. The most amazing part is that, most of them are just kids. I don’t know if they leave their houses in the morning dressed like that, or change somewhere else.
They’re parents must be awful proud of them wearing their little brothers clothes, and sporting that proud puckered look on their faces. I guess if I had one of those, that I would be in prison right now. I would have taken the rod, and beat all that foolishness from them!! Proverbs 10:13  In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding. Proverbs 26:3  A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.
 I find it amazing how me, and Father sees things eye to eye, at this point in my life. The things that anger Father, causes anger to grow with in me. The things that make Jesus sad, has the same effect on me. I know that when I do something wrong in my life today, that I have to quickly repent for that sin. I really can’t see how that the return of Jesus can be delayed much longer. The world is getting very bold, with the things of utter and complete foolishness.
I will place that link at the bottom of this post for those that want to view the madness, which I am speaking about. I am really amazed that Father did not take his breath, voice, or life on the spot!! Has the entire world gone completely mad with self? Do we really think that we can ever be efficient without God?
Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Maybe I need to write a refresher course explaining why we are here to begin with. Let’s start with the fourth Word in the Bible.
Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Well, that is all good, but why did He create us? Psalms 149:4  For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Luke 12:32  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Ephesians 1:9  Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: Revelations 4:11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Colossians 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Psalms 100:3  Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
The world had better be glad that Father doesn’t have my character traits. If He did we wouldn’t even be here now!! Father is more in tune with what that He is promoting. Everything that Father does is, in the name of true love!! He doesn’t want to wipe these heathen folks out, until they have a chance to repent, and come to Jesus.
Doesn’t that make you feel great to be a part of the family of God? The truth is that Father will not go back on His Word, or alter His Word, to suit the needs of anybody!! I believe that these homosexual men that they are in right standing with Father. How do you feel about it? Do you think that Father has changed His mind? Maybe His will is for us all to totally rebel against His Word!!
Yep, …..That’s right,…..I can’t see that happening either!!
                ………..Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment