www.billofrights.org

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Goodness of a Blessing...

I guess that some of y’all are getting tired of me, repeating myself when I say, how good Jesus is!! If that is the way that you feel, all I can say is that you need to ask the Lord, to hold back on some of these blessings. Maybe it is not that He is all that good. It might be that I live very simply. I reckon that I have come to a conclusion. Jesus is that good, and y’all need to get over it!!
Do you realize that this is the first time in my life, that I have actually allowed Father, to bless me? Please don’t get the idea that I feel that I am holier than thou, because I know that I am far from it. I stay under conviction of Holy Spirit about something, at all times. I try to live in the spirit of King David; David was a man after God’s heart.
Acts 13:22  And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
Do you realize what David done that was exceptional in God’s eyes? It wasn’t that fact, that he had the husband killed, of the woman that he committed adultery with. It was not even the fact that he would at times disobey God, and what that He wanted David to do. David was a man that truly loved our Father God, and he would repent quickly.
David had the repenting, of all wrong down pat, and I have been following his example.  If you actually knew how imperfect that I live, there would be a falling off in the number of those that read this blog. By the way, that is another way in which He is blessing me. The numbers of readers has been growing every week. I don’t really get concerned with the amount of people that read this blog. I am more concerned about the countries that my readers are from.
My goal is to promote the Word of God, all across this world. If I am the one that is going to tell the world about Jesus Christ, then I couldn’t be happier!! I find it a privilege to introduce my Lord and Savior, to the world almost every day.  I miss a couple of days, but I try to make up for it with multiple posts.
Do you know what I find really hard to do? Now, no joke, I find it really hard to finish a post in the manner that I start it off!! Actually I have varied so far off the beaten path that I started down today. Which is nothing new for me? I rarely keep the same theme throughout any post. In get to writing about the words of Jesus, and I simply get excited. My mind floods with the goodness that He shows me every day.
Honestly, no one has ever loved me like Jesus. My Mother tried to love me, but I didn’t understand a mother’s love. I never understood anybody’s love, and I am just coming to almost understand the love of Jesus. I really didn’t have any love that I could trust as a child. I am not looking for any pity because of it. It was just the way that it was in my family, or at least as far as my situation was concerned.
If I had the opportunity to change any part of my life. Do you know which part that I would change? Hey!! How did you know? I wouldn’t change any part of it!! I know that Father had me in His sights all the time. Everything has worked out, in the way that it truly needed, to work out. Although, I have bumbled and fumbled, a good bit of my life away. That is just how it seems. Father’s timing has been perfect, for all these years in my life. Nothing has happened by mistake, and still doesn’t.
That is why that I keep saying that Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are good. Father keeps on blessing in ways, that I know that I am not worthy, of being blessed. Salvation is a very personal thing, and Paul could not have put it better, than he did in the book of Philippians. Philippians  2:12  Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
The great thing about God is the fact that He will do what He wants to do, according to His will. Father will bless you when He wants to bless you, and not until He decides to bless you. I can really say that when you get to the point of doing like that verse suggests. Then, and only then are you on your way, to enjoy the blessing of God!! That has been my experience with Father.    What do you think?
                     ………Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment