www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Westboro Baptist Church

1John 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. I really could just post this right now, and walk away for the day. However, I am going to make a crucial point, and this is a great verse to make that point.
How many of you have heard, of the Westboro Baptist Church, in Topeka Kansas?  If you haven’t heard about them, you must live in another country. All you need to do is type their name in your search engine, and what I am saying to you will be confirmed. I do list them as false prophets, because they are in the same category as Joel Osteen. This is the church's home page. Yeah,...it makes me scratch another bald spot on my head!!
They are spreading a false gospel. I am not sure if they are teaching any gospel, because their message of hate overrides any other message. They seem to want to promote themselves, rather than Jesus. They have taken the Word of God, and twisted it around, to made it say, what they want it to say.
I guess that their claim to fame would be the fact they choose to picket events. They are show up anywhere that that choose to, and wave around different signs. The signs that they wave always stated that God Hates----.          God hates fags.         God hates America.          God hates the world.      Thank God for breast cancer.          God hates…you can fill in the blank with what it is that you hate, but you might want to erase the first word!!
I really don’t want to concentrate too much on the, so called church. The way I see it they are just like the Pharisee in the story that Jesus was telling, starting in Luke 18:10. I must tell you the way that Jesus said that it would end. Luke 18:14  I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Don’t we love and serve a good God?       We can tell by that first verse, which is on the top of this page, that God is love. I searched the Bible closely, for something that God hates. Do you know what?             I found seven things that God hates, and all of it sin.    Nowhere in the Bible does it say, that God hates anything other than sin!!
God hates the homosexual lifestyle of the men, and women who live this way. The reason being that, He told them not to be doing those things that they are doing. It is sin to be disobedient to God. Father went as far to say, that this sin was an abomination to Him. Although, there is a big difference in hating the sin, and the one that is committing the sin. Truthfully, God loves the homosexuals, and He will continue to love them all the way to hell!! They too are His creation, and deserve the chance to repent.
God doesn’t hate any person on this earth. Just because a person is in the military. Doing the best that they can to serve their country, does not mean that God hates them. Do you know realize, that there will be those, which are guilty of committing murder in Heaven? What about Moses, and David, and all of those who have committed character assignation, with the double bladed tongue like me? That is something to think about!!
The term that God hates America is a fairly broad term. Does He hate the land that He created, or just the people, on the land, that He created also? I know that God should be about fed up, with the sin in America. All the blood of the babies, aborted on the American soil, which are crying out to God. The homosexuals are trying to take over this country. All the false prophets, behind the pulpits in America, teaching a false doctrine.  All the murders, taking place from sea, to shining sea, for the sake of greed.
Should I go on, or will that be sufficient for now?     Now, you would think, if God was going to hate anything, which it would be the people, that live in America!!        However,.....Scroll back to the first verse, and you will see, that God is love.       God is love.       God is love…
I think that the solution for the Westboro Baptist Church is found in the book of Matthew. Matthew 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That really sounds like good advice. It is coming from a man that I truly admire, and trust with my soul. If you have a problem with hate, then your solution is with Jesus. When you bow down tonight, tell it to Him. Confess that you are missing the mark, in the hate department. He already knows, and is simply waiting on you to ask for help.
Before I turn in for the evening, I need to say one more thing. Our country has fallen, into the hands, of the one that hate God. He has invaded every part of our legislative Government. All the way from the White House, to the outhouse!! It is terrible, the way that the citizens, of this Nation act before God. Our only hope is through prayer. Won’t you join me?
2Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
      ….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment