www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Why So Much Trouble

Sometimes I write a page, and half of it will disappear.  This can get mighty frustrating, but I tend to look at it as the will of God. It can get funny also, because sometimes I want to write an article so badly, that I will battle with it for days, until I finally give in. This week has been no different, so now I sit here, with nothing to print.

I wanted to write on a family at my church that is going through a real hard time. I can’t give you details, because I believe that, was what got me into trouble, to begin with. I can say this as far as I know; they did nothing to deserve, what happened to them. They were at home, starting a normal day, when everything changed, for the worse.

There is a story in the Bible of a man, that was minding his business, and one day God threw him under the bus. You have probably heard this story, of the man named Job. Sometimes as Christian people we don’t necessarily have to be living a life of sin, for bad thing to happen.           Do not some of the most sinful people that you know, get blessed at times? 

Matthew 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Do you realize what this verse is stating?   Anything, both good and bad, can happen to anybody, at any given time. We never know, what is heading our direction. When it will get into our lives, and how long that, it is planning on staying. Some folks have lived with afflictions, for all their lives. It is like when the disciples where asking Jesus about the blind man, that had been blind since birth. 

John 9:2  And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?  

I thought that this was a great question, because Jesus had been teaching the disciples about sin. I would have figured that the man was born blind, because of his parent’s sin. I would not have thought that, he could have been the problem, since he was not born yet. Either way that it goes I would have been wrong, because Jesus had a different plan, for this man’s life.

John 9:3  Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. 

Are the works of God, being manifest, in the lives, of people today?   Yes, and we call them miracles!!  Things have changed a bit, because Jesus isn’t physically walking around, making mud balls with His anointed spit, and rubbing them in the eyes, of blind folks.

I just have to say this; when lame people were healed since birth, they were different from the rest of us. Most people had to learn balance, before we could walk. That was the normal progress, in learning to walk. In the Word of God, when those that had never walked were healed, they jumped right on up, with a spring in their step!!                 Do you think that qualifies as a double miracle?

It would be great if we all lived comfortable lives, and those that have chosen Jesus will one day. The Bible says that He has chosen us. Life is really very short, no matter how long you have lived. We belong to Jesus.; He bought us with the price of blood. He owns us, and can do anything that He needs to do with us for His Glory. (1st Corinthians 6:20)

John 15:16  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

I don’t know why that misery came upon, the members of the church, which I attend. I don’t know why I have cancer. I don’t know why some people seem to have little trouble, and others have nothing but trouble. This I do know; if we can endure these few short years on the earth, and we have accepted the call of Jesus, then everything will be different. There will be no heart aches or sorrow, no pain, nor getting old. The most glorious thing that I know that will happen is the fact, that I will not be offensive to anybody, neither will I be offended. That will be the greatest miracle, for me not to offend anybody!!
The Lord really does know what that He is doing, and the things that are written in His Word. I don’t have to understand the things that are wrote. All I have to do is believe them, and the way, to believe them, is by faith.  If I can do that, I will be pleasing Him.

Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 

I would appreciate the readers to come boldly to the Throne, of mercy and grace, and mention these children of the Most High God, in their time of great trouble and need. Father will recognize and know them, if you will mention this blog. I thank you, and you are always in my prayers.          May God bless you all!!

            …..Much Love     

No comments:

Post a Comment