www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Prayer Warrior

This is one fantastic time to be alive, and serving the Lord Jesus. I received another direct hit from Satan this morning, and it set me back a few minutes, from going to Sunday school. I did what I had to do, then when to praise my Lord. I have been selling myself short, by considering the fact that Satan has his sights set on me, because of this blog. I really do think that it one great reason, but not all of them.

It had donned on me there might even be a more powerful reason, which he seems to be turning the heat up on me. I got to thinking last night, and this morning, that maybe he never considered the trouble that, he would get in by messing with me. Let me tell you really quick that, I don’t offer Satan anything to fear about, or to fear over.  There is a secret society, which I really didn’t know the magnitude, of strength that they possessed. 

Sometimes I don’t realize what I really have, until I need their help. I feel like I should have known about this select group of great folks who are known as prayer warriors. I have heard the phrase, and I know what that they do, or part of what that they do. I have been shocked to learn how they really operate, and they are all over the place, seeking out the next soul in trouble.

I can’t tell you how many prayer lists that I am on, in all the different churches. Just because I am on a prayer list, in any church is not, the key issue. Many people are not prayer warriors, and I will admit that I am not one of them either. It truly takes a special person to be a prayer warrior. They have a heart, for people like none other. They will grieve, over a person’s pain, and they will go right to the throne of mercy, and grace, and they will not move, until they hear from God.

I want to end this with a poem written in 1997 by Jan McIntosh, because this lady knows, what it is be a warrior of prayer. I am elated that I have several of these warriors, kneeling before the throne of God. Speaking to Father, the right words, that cause Him to move on my situation. This is the way that Father has our community designed to operate. We are to confess our wrongs, and short comings with each other, and pray for one another, with whatever level of prayer that we operate in. a Prayer warrior is an awesome Saint to have on anybody’s side!!

Jamess 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

      ….Much Love


Prayer Warrior

She's down on her knees, with head bowed in prayer;
She looks weak and helpless, as she's kneeling there.
But the truth of the matter about this humble scene
Is that she's battling forces that our eyes can't see.

And her power is greater than earth's strongest man;
Against the army of Satan she courageously stands.
She's casting down strongholds and tearing down walls;
She's releasing the captives as she prays for them all.

She's waging spiritual war, with God in command;
She finds strength for the conflict in the blood of the Lamb.
So the next time you see her with head bowed in prayer,
Remember, there's a battle going on there.

©1997 Jan McIntosh

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal
but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds.

(II Corinthians 10:4)









No comments:

Post a Comment